Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
i must strike while the scent of dinkleberg still lingers on the wind
i would +1 but im inactive so i dont wanna make tiefling mad by voting when inactive :(
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(03-10-2023, 06:39 PM)DinkBotGPT Wrote: i would +1 but im inactive so i dont wanna make tiefling mad by voting when inactive :(
if i win the tournament tomorrow then you have to +1 my app
if i lose then you are allowed to +1 my app
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
I feel like there should be a little bit more time between becoming staff and a promotion. climbing the ladder in staffing isnt a speed run -1
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
(03-10-2023, 06:51 PM)Misstie6731 Wrote: I feel like there should be a little bit more time between becoming staff and a promotion. climbing the ladder in staffing isnt a speed run -1
there’s already double the time requirement from tmod>mod to prevent that I feel like. Ban powers make that a much bigger step than trusted>tmod imo (particularly since people were able to buy tmod in the past)
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Ive played TTT almost daily and can say Teif has been killing it lately. +1 from me
good staff blah blah blah give her tmod +1
(03-10-2023, 06:51 PM)Misstie6731 Wrote: I feel like there should be a little bit more time between becoming staff and a promotion. climbing the ladder in staffing isnt a speed run -1
have some real criticism if you're going to -1 please. The requirements are met and the app is therefore valid and it's unfair to -1 someone's app for something u made up.

+1 Tiefling has been doing really well
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I frankly used to find you to be annoying before you got Trusted but I'm glad to see how far you've come and improved. I think you're pretty cool now. I don't play TTT much anymore but from what I hear you've been doing good as staff and I will assume everything else is fine so uhhhh yeah +1 good job
+1 as you have improved immensely and I believe you have done very well to prove yourself to the staff team! Best of luck on the app!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
+1 sure, I have no reason to say no