Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
i must strike while the scent of dinkleberg still lingers on the wind
alright.

Undecided due to ongoing rumor I heard. 

personally, (and before you minge my face off/rip my face off/feed me to the dogs), I don't feel that you are a good canditate for tmod (RIGHT NOW, later, mabye. not now). this opinion is subject to change.

Heres my reasoning. Recently, I heard a (possibly unfounded) rumor that you staffed in a capricious manner. While I doubt this is the case, I am biased, as I would be inclined to defend a fellow staff. Now, that being said, the rumor exists. Capricious and unfair staffing would definitely be a sticking point for anyone. And, while I would definitely believe you, rumors often have a small bit of truth. 
 (in the example friend is your friend tiefling, not mine)

So lets go for an example or two. Friend A and guest A are on. Friend A commits a prop RDM in round 1(lets say it was in response to a bit of flaming, so obviously intentional.). As a result, the guest commits revenge prop RDM in round 2 (the guest does not know how to file report). While the first RDM is not reported, the second one is. How would you approach this scenario (obviously there is no 'correct' answer, but I am curious).

Another example. Friend A is verbally baiting guest B into being hostile. person B says "f*ck you", and Friend A, being a minor, turns this into a P*do comment bait against guest B. How would you approach this scenario? (again, what is YOUR answer.)

im really curious to how you answer. obviously, I am sure you will easily have a good response. I am just curious as to the how.

due to how you've responded, I dont feel comfortable giving +1

its not the content of the response, but the nature.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(03-11-2023, 04:30 AM)sad_ti84 Wrote: alright.

Undecided due to ongoing rumor I heard. 

personally, (and before you minge my face off/rip my face off/feed me to the dogs), I don't feel that you are a good canditate for tmod (RIGHT NOW, later, mabye. not now). this opinion is subject to change.

Heres my reasoning. Recently, I heard a (possibly unfounded) rumor that you staffed in a capricious manner. While I doubt this is the case, I am biased, as I would be inclined to defend a fellow staff. Now, that being said, the rumor exists. Capricious and unfair staffing would definitely be a sticking point for anyone. And, while I would definitely believe you, rumors often have a small bit of truth. 

So lets go for an example or two. Friend A and guest A are on. Friend A commits a prop RDM in round 1(lets say it was in response to a bit of flaming, so obviously intentional.). As a result, the guest commits revenge prop RDM in round 2 (the guest does not know how to file report). While the first RDM is not reported, the second one is. How would you approach this scenario (obviously there is no 'correct' answer, but I am curious).

Another example. Friend A is verbally baiting guest B into being hostile. person B says "f*ck you", and Friend A, being a minor, turns this into a P*do comment bait against guest B. How would you approach this scenario? (again, what is YOUR answer.)

im really curious to how you answer. obviously, I am sure you will easily have a good response. I am just curious as to the how.
Can you elaborate what rumor you're referring to? I don't really recall any incidents fitting that description, and in cases where the guidelines don't have a clear answer or I was unsure of a situation I've just about always asked for other staffs' opinions before acting.

For example A, we can't slay if there's no report. I generally tell people who killed them and how to report them if they mention they were propkilled, but I'm not always going to catch everything and there's not much I can do if they don't say anything about it. Slay for the reported RDM, if they go straight to revenge RDM without attempting to bring it to staff first, that's on them.

For example B, tell them both to knock it off and drop it, especially the one instigating, and issue any appropriate punishments if they continue.

It sounds like your friend causes a lot of trouble.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
rumors are sure retarded

and - no report no slay, even if its revenge rdm
burp
Put the wrong colors for both tmod and trusted, automatically declined. You can reapply in three months.

But honestly I guess +1
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 tiefling is extremely responsible and is already a really good trusted. They are perfect for Tmod and above.
CHANGED

No actual lapses in judgement have been made or at least witnessed by me, i myself failed to understand that Trusted is considered an actual staff rank. Now that Reina pointed that out to me, the complaints i had are invalid. 

So i'll actually be giving a +1 as it was my fuck up, nothing on Tieflings part.
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
(03-15-2023, 04:57 PM)Ruby Wrote: imo you are not ready for an actual staff rank YET.

as trusted, she is currently an actual staff member with an actual staff rank, so it’s a little late for that. 

i don’t play ttt, but i do see your attitude and interactions with ttt players on the discord server. from what i have seen in the main server, staff server, and relay, you’re a very active and competent staff member. you’re also silly goofy yet capable of being serious when necessary, which i think is one of the most valuable traits a staff member can have. since i didn’t get to give the first -1 this time, i guess i’ll give the first +2.
(03-15-2023, 04:57 PM)Ruby Wrote: -1 for now tbh. The improvement we've all seen from you has been very incredible but imo you are not ready for an actual staff rank YET. That opinion coming from the fact that i've witnessed some lapses in judgement from you.

Continue your path of self development & i'd give you a +1, just not right now.
Can you elaborate which lapses in judgement you're referring to? It's useful to have specific feedback
(03-15-2023, 06:27 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(03-15-2023, 04:57 PM)Ruby Wrote: -1 for now tbh. The improvement we've all seen from you has been very incredible but imo you are not ready for an actual staff rank YET. That opinion coming from the fact that i've witnessed some lapses in judgement from you.

Continue your path of self development & i'd give you a +1, just not right now.
Can you elaborate which lapses in judgement you're referring to? It's useful to have specific feedback

Changed my opinion based off of what Reina told me in her reply, i kinda messed up, sorry  :-/
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]