Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
It was a bright day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen
(03-10-2023, 10:06 PM)BillyBob Wrote: 1) Primarily I see myself as being involved in the staff application process, TTT rules and the responsibility of training new staff members, and Ban/Unban requests. I think I serve as a good gap between the different personalities in our community as a person who attempts to see the point to each side. Hopefully I will be able to reduce the amount of disconnect that tends to happen between our community and the staff. 

1) I feel that stating you are to be involved in the staff app process, training new staff members, and being involved in ban/unban requests are things you can already do in your position as a Mod, such as more comments/input on staff apps and ban/unban requests. I don't see you putting much input and that's understandable since you have a busy schedule irl and the least important thing would be to focus on making a comment on staff apps/ban & unban requests. But that's one thing I wanted to point out that you could currently do that you don't need to have the rank of admin to do. The other thing is training new staff members. Again, busy schedule, but it's another thing you could still do as a Mod in which you don't need the rank of admin to do. What could you do besides being a community manager? What plans would you have for the TTT server in general?

2) I think my views on this primarily go in line with what some of my other staff members have put in this section. I think overall I can serve as a bridging of the gap between the TTT community and our other communities. I'd be able to chat with the other admins and have the ability to bounce ideas off one another in order for us to work towards a better community as a whole. Hopefully I could become an admin that our players feel comfortable approaching with an issue regarding any of our servers. 

2) I definitely think that outside of the server, you are able to be more open arms and welcoming to people who need advice and that's a good attribute to consider. For serving the bridge between each server, I feel that you can make suggestions and ideas as a Mod in which you don't need admin to do. Other members of the community give out ideas/suggestions to each staff team, community member, or even every admin in the community from suggestions in the discord to suggestions in the staff server. What other things would you be able to consider or be able to do that you aren't able to do as a Mod?

3) I just want to have the ability to continue creating a space that allows our players to have fun. I've started to notice a return to having a divide between our players and our staff team. 

3) Same issue that I stated with being able to do this in your current position. You can speak out and be able to create that space for players to have fun as a Mod that you wouldn't necessarily need to be able to do if you were to be an admin. How would you be able to create a fun space for players to enjoy in and outside of the TTT server?

Overall, I think that you present ideas that would be beneficial to have as an Admin, but you can currently do these in the rank that you currently reside in. I don't see much plans on what you can do beyond doing bans/unbans/staff apps, creating a fun engaging space, or being able to make suggestions/ideas. I don't see much engagement in all of these aspects that you present nor ideas/plans on what you can do for the TTT server as well. I wanted to state how I felt since I don't see you having a big vision for TTT besides being the one to handle reports when they come in. 
Hi Billybob, I'm glad to see you reapplied! My responses are in red.
+1 this man is TTT. Diddo on what sad_ti84 said.
Billybob has gone above and beyond throughout the years from every level of staff. The only negatives i've seen have been from what they have done in game and not what they have done from actually staff applications. We're extending olive branches from people who also do the same. Let's see what they doWITH MORE REPONSIBLITY as with  their current power they've made the gamestate more fun even with the  current rule set
i have arrived to tell billy bob to shut up!!!!!!!

na actually billy bob +1 no further elaboration
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
He'd make a great President of the United States, why wouldn't he/she/they not make a great Admin of a Gmod Server, +1 for the mandem
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
Biased wise I would say +1

But going with what I've read I'm gonna go neutral here since I've not been active on TTT
[Image: unknown.png]
I definitely wasn't bribed to +1 this
I just want to provide context to the reasons I -1ed BillyBob! This clip shows him literally mentioning things that should not be mentioned on the server and when I confronted him he basically told me this is why he -1ed my admin app, (which I have a clip of as well) claiming that I was too serious instead of accepting the blame. As a Moderator you should know the rules and know these things are not allowed and never have been. For a future Admin to blantantly break a major rule and thinking it was okay is unacceptable in my opinion. If more clips are needed please let me know! By the way this clip was from today!

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/...Y3MTYwMTMs
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
I don't see the issue because he wasn't joking about that sort of topic. He brought up a particular scene in a movie how is that against the rules?
+1 very level headed individual, and can take a joke (WHICH SOME STAFF NEEDS TO LEARN) i think he deserves the promotion. dont let the haters hate my dude
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously