Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
It was a bright day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen
(03-15-2023, 11:36 PM)dong Wrote: I don't see the issue because he wasn't joking about that sort of topic. He brought up a particular scene in a movie how is that against the rules?
We have a warn preset called Conversation Involving Pedophilia for situations like this.

Here's how the rule should be handled in the guidelines itself for cont
ext.
[Image: image.png]

I don't think someone applying for any rank of staff should break a major rule like this, then call a moderator telling him not to break this rule that "they're too serious" when they try to tell them not to break said rule.

(don't wanna ping dong again, sorry)

-1. I don't think you take the rules seriously, and I think you take the "chill staff member" role too seriously to the point where you don't enforce the rules consistently with how other staff members do (i.e: there was a situation a few months ago where a guest was micspamming [he was a kid] and instead of letting another staff member gag them, you kicked the guest. You completely overstepped the staff member handling the situation and overstepped the guidelines by a mile. Then when me and the staff member told you not to do this in the ingame admin chat, you kept telling us to "chill out"). It makes me wonder how you would lead the community as an admin if you're going to enforce the rules consistently or take them seriously.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It was a bright day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen - by Damien - 03-16-2023, 12:00 AM