Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
It was a bright day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen
Hi, so I wanted to mention this briefly and possibly make a thread if people find it useful for this topic, but this will be a quick statement. 

For the whole situation, it's blown out proportionally, especially with the mass -1's and the few negative opinions chipping at Skullfire. Could he have handled the situation better? Yes. I personally think he could've verbally warned him, because to me, it was indirectly mentioning about p*dos. This situation would have been less severe and would've probably been discussed with the admins on what is and isn't right for the situation. Could I be wrong about the situation to verbal warn him? Yes. Either way, it was blown out and caused a major backlash against people who are friends with billybob. It could've been disregarded as a small mistake, but this is a good lesson for Skullfire.

The other brief statement is that this community, in my opinion, has slowly grown to be opinionated from two or multiple parties. I enjoy every group of friends I have come across, but creating this sort of drama is not necessary. Mass -1'ing someone because of something you dont like and proceeding to do the same for every one of their posts paints a bad picture. I think it's good to hold people accountable, but taking it to this extent and causing issues with the lack of communication, with the only communication being either on the forums or discord, doesn't help. Sure, other's may be unwilling to make that change and open up to others they dislike and talk through things and it's understandable considering the history with every person connected to others. Please try to make it more on topic with what the thread is presented and treat others fairly as a staff member or a community member, even if they are close friends or a jerk on the server. Don't go witch hunting others and blowing it out of proportion.

As for you Billybob, I have talked to you about your admin app and you present good ideas. I would like to be able to hear more from your plans, but would also like to see more involvement in the forums and discord. You're chillax and calm, as well,l you can have a good time. I would want to be able to see more activity outside the server. I think that it's good to be serious when needed in certain situations and you seem to get along with getting the vibe of the server when it's chill and fun. When it comes to serious situations, I understand wanting to be chill and goofy, but there are times where you just have to take it a little serious. Not too serious where you ruin the fun for players and overpolice, but just enough to set your foot on the ground and tell people that they just need to cut it out or chill out. Just a statement

Messages In This Thread
RE: It was a bright day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen - by slater - 03-16-2023, 02:30 AM