Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time we vent
So is this shitpost???
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
I’m at work and all I can thing of is props to become and good hiding spots!! ROFL!!!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3741]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

you ever hate like...? yeah me too.
Got called subhuman for playing Teemo feels bad man :c
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(03-30-2023, 07:46 PM)nyaapy Wrote: Got called subhuman for playing Teemo feels bad man :c
you are
15 years ago the area I live in used to be 90% farmland with a couple small textile towns sprinkled in. Farming was the life blood of the economy for hundreds of miles around. Today, farming operations have impossible to sustain profit margins due to increased cost of land, fuel, equipment, fertilizer and seed, new generations see this and don't want to farm, leaving old timers to retire and sell their farms to housing developers. All of the old big farms in my area have been bulldozed and covered in houses and apartments.. nobody growing fresh produce anymore since nobody buys it, everyone gets crappy fruits and vegetables from harris teeter. I get stuff changes but it sucks a lot to see farming taken for granted by everyone, it is one of if not the most important industries in the country and it seems like nobody really cares about it most of the time.
I can’t see my forehead and this upsets me
[Image: b_560x95.png]