Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hey friends. Just wanted to stop by and say hi. I am still around just haven't felt the urge to hope on TTT recently especially almost exclusively playing it for almost over a year.  Been playing other games and doing stuff IRL. Going to be moving from my current job and state into another state for a job that makes far more money than what I am currently doing. Will also be way closer to my parents. Anyways... Hope everyone is doing good and I may start popping in more to TTT soon again. So feel free to RDM me if it's in a funny way and not on my T round.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
i will rdm on t round
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Hello! Nice to see you again.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
Nice to see you, my dude! I've been playing a lot of CSGO lately myself. Hope you are doing well!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Man I feel you, been branching out to other games like SCP, Minecraft, lots of CSGO/CSS, and Sven with @Thayr. Hopefully I can see you on some time and see you more often! Good luck Man!