Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Unban Request - DJPACO87
Unban Request 

Steam Name: DJPACO87

Steam I.D: 76561198114125132

Who banned you: §dLt. Star

Reason for ban: Hacks are bad, don't do them

(Optional) Extra details/information: I love Dinkleberg Servers but is passed 3 years to Ban, i would like to play again in Dinkleberg ( with no hacks)...

Please pardon me and unban my account. 

BEST HUSG 

DJPACO87
With 3 years past I don't see why not a second chance shouldn't be given. Yes it was a hacking ban but still time can change things. Hope you'll have fun and play normally. +1 for unban
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76929702

Hi DJPACO87,

IMO this unban request is very short and not really convincing enough to allow you to come back in my opinion. In your request you didn't really answer the following:
  • Why you should be let back?
  • How are you trusted to be allowed back and won't start hacking again?
Hacking isn't taken lightly, and that's why it's an immediate permaban as a first offence. It ruins the game for everyone. Garry's Mod is a play-for-fun game, so why hack? Everyone (mostly) is here to just have fun with the people they've met here, and to have it ruined by hackers is annoying and makes the game not fun if you're just going to be found with someone with aids.

Yes it's been 3 years since your ban, but in my opinion, hackers shouldn't be allowed back due to the trust issues with hacking again. It's a -1 from me. 

Keep in mind this isn't up to me. The current admins (unfortunatepossum, Ryzif, and Chelllman) are the ones that ultimately make the decision to let you come back.
???????? ??????
Gonna answer this quickly due to the age of the ban. I personally am not a fan of hackers but it has been a long time. If you are caught again using hacks or some 3rd party software to help you hunt you will be banned again with the notion that you're probably not coming back.

Your unban is accepted and you will be unbanned shortly.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
So I've got good news and bad news. 

The good news is we have banned another hacker for their evil ways.

The bad news (for you) is that you are that hacker. 

As was stated previously, if you are caught again, you won't be coming back. Hope you had fun hacking on this nearly 17 year old game. 

In the future, maybe consider being a better human being. Just don't expect it to ever get you back on Dinkleberg's Prop Hunt. 

k bye.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]