Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
unban request
Steam Name: Eamtomlinson

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:561638523

Who banned you: Theultrafish

Reason for ban: disrespectuful to people / staff, harassment in / out of dink, trolls

Reason for Admins to unban you: I know I absolutely deserved it as a angry 12 year old but its been 2 years and i think that ive changed and wanna maybe be back on if i can
(Optional) i was banned 7/9/2021 if that helps in literally anyway
You were banned four times in total, first was for exploiting (I assume exploiting a map), second was exploiting, promoting exploiting and trolling, third was trolling and spam, and last was disrespecting/harassing players and staff and trolling.
Not sure how severe this harassment was, but I think it would be fine to let you back, seeing as how long its been.
+1 For unban.
[Image: image.png]
(03-16-2023, 03:09 PM)Carson Wrote: You were banned four times in total, first was for exploiting (I assume exploiting a map), second was exploiting, promoting exploiting and trolling, third was trolling and spam, and last was disrespecting/harassing players and staff and trolling.
Not sure how severe this harassment was, but I think it would be fine to let you back, seeing as how long its been.
+1 For unban.
the exploiting was a glitch and i know exactly what it was it was a gamble glitch and i still dono how fix it. ide be fine losing all my pts if you think itd make anything right
Well to summarize on the severity of harassment it was essentially going after someone constantly inside and outside of Dinks. I still even have the pictures :) Just a little of it anyways. 
I do however believe it's been a while and think that people change. I'd prefer you put more effort into your unban though.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Mans said "fuck Ryzif" +1

2 years is a decent amount of time to wait, just know you will get banned again if you fuck up
[Image: unknown.png]
(03-18-2023, 06:42 AM)Ryzif Wrote: Well to summarize on the severity of harassment it was essentially going after someone constantly inside and outside of Dinks. I still even have the pictures :) Just a little of it anyways. 
I do however believe it's been a while and think that people change. I'd prefer you put more effort into your unban though.
To put it as best as i can i dont remember quite a bit like frends on server or sum specifics and im just kinda horrified if i fudge some info by accident cuz i dont wanna make people mad again ig.

(03-18-2023, 08:15 AM)Wilfry Wrote: Mans said "fuck Ryzif" +1

2 years is a decent amount of time to wait, just know you will get banned again if you fuck up
Wait i said that?! Aw shiz sorry ryzif i remember you being cool damn. I fuqd up worse then i remember ig
Unban request accepted, I'll unban you sometime tonight.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]