Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tronald for trusted
Name—[black]Tronald

SteamID— 0:1:92340059  (I think)

Time Played—103hours

Date joined— August-ish 2016(8hours)    started playing again in Feb/March 2017

Availability—Weekends, beginning/ ends summer and generally all of christmas time  . Central Standard Time (-6) or Europe Moscow (+3)

Rank Desired—Trusted

Current Rank— Donor

What I can do to help the Community—so in general I tend to be playing when there is no staff. i then end up being the person who everyone asks the questions. one of the thing i can hep with is making ti a better environment for people to play in because they actually will know whats going on. I also can improve the quality of gameplay by making sure peoples ears aren't constantly being raped by mic spammers.

Why I want to Help the Community— It feels nice to be able to serve justice honestly as Cliché as that sounds. I would also rather not have this server disappear because the community here is much more friendly thatn on many other servers.

No bans nor previous staff applications.

how did you find the server?— was literally the second prop hunt server i ever joined (other one was trash) i stayed cause i understood the mechanics of classic prop hunt.

Other— johnhnabors@gmail.com (email)
EDIT

I am blind af I thought it was for TTT
excuse my dumbass self.....
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(05-28-2017, 06:32 PM)Lin Wrote: Ermm... I would recommend getting atleast a weak of server time, no one in the server history get's approved around the 100 hr mark.
not for ph.

Also my opinion:
+0
I'm not on ph much, but the times I have been on with you I haven't had too many problems, but the last time I was on with you. You got caught having that 18+ spray when the staff were constantly getting annoyed with people spraying it. eh, I would just put a 0-1 on this cus that was just once and idk if it was resolved. Lets see what the active staff have to say...
former admin2
(05-28-2017, 06:38 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
(05-28-2017, 06:32 PM)Lin Wrote: Ermm... I would recommend getting atleast a weak of server time, no one in the server history get's approved around the 100 hr mark.
not for ph.

Also my opinion:
+0
I'm not on ph much, but the times I have been on with you I haven't had too many problems, but the last time I was on with you. You got caught having that 18+ spray when the staff were constantly getting annoyed with people spraying it. eh, I would just put a 0-1 on this cus that was just once and idk if it was resolved. Lets see what the active staff have to say...
yeah that was a 1-time thing donz worry.
im gonna -1 this personally because i don't see you doing anything usefull to help out the community, and your behavior on the TTT server has never been anything less than trollish.
(05-28-2017, 08:38 PM)Foxka Wrote: im gonna -1 this personally because i don't see you doing anything usefull to help out the community, and your behavior on the TTT server has never been anything less than trollisheh 
ehh mostly true but thats casue i normally dont have anything to do, but prophunt is entertaining
also this is a PH app...

While I don't have a problem with you personally, the way you act in game a lot of times bothers me. You act really immature a lot of times.
But anyways. You are eager to help out, I know. However, from what I've been told from others and what I've read, you act immature on even the TTT side as well.
I agree with Foxka because I don't see you doing anything helpful either. Whether you have nothing to do or something, you should always set an example.
I just don't think you are suited to be staff yet.
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
(05-28-2017, 09:23 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote:
(05-28-2017, 08:38 PM)Foxka Wrote: im gonna -1 this personally because i don't see you doing anything usefull to help out the community, and your behavior on the TTT server has never been anything less than trollisheh 
ehh mostly true but thats casue i normally dont have anything to do, but prophunt is entertaining
also this is a PH app...

that doesnt matter lol, if youre a troll youre a troll, whether its dinksttt or dinks prophunt, ive never met you personally, but you dont sound like someone i would want as a staff member, you sound childish and i dont think youre ready to be staff yet
Dont look so blue
(05-29-2017, 10:59 AM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote:
(05-28-2017, 09:23 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote:
also this is a PH app...

that doesnt matter lol, if youre a troll youre a troll, whether its dinksttt or dinks prophunt, ive never met you personally, but you dont sound like someone i wouldnt want as a staff member, you sound childish and i dont think youre ready to be staff yet

fair enough, i got the same response from most people.
We've decided to decline your staff app at this time. Work on what needs to be worked on and apply again in a 3 weeks.
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies