Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass rdm
Offender's Name: Faze-_-Jax

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62542629

Potential Witnesses: Paradox,Raven, I hit my keyboard

Reason to Ban: Mass rdm and attempted rdm 

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/Jmupdgg
For round 1, it seems it could be a possible mass rdm, but given that yum had killed someone as a T, he could’ve possibly seen yum kill someone and it would’ve been a reasonable kos. Without shot logs, it’s hard to tell if it was rdm or not, but I will go through them to get a better understanding of the situation.

For round 2, he would just be given a slay and a possible rdm and leave warn if he left after that rdm. No other action needed for this.
After reviewing the old logs, they attempted Mass RDM for several other people with a one death being a reasonable kos since the player yum had shot first. Other than that, they did Mass RDM with the first two pictures being on the first round and correlated to the the third picture which is on the same round. The logs will on April 6th at the 23rd Hour on ttt_fastfood. 

Handled.