Yes Potato its posted
Ingame Name: whatever I decide it is that day but most often its LexiFox
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:4457298
Time Played: way more then enough for trusted 5+weeks
When First Joined: Some time in 2017 ish
Availability: When I feel like getting on
Rank Desired: Trusted
Current Rank: Donor
What can you do to help the community?: Why should we promote you? What can you bring to the server? The same thing that others that apply for staff try to do "Help the community against the bad guys being rancid on server"
Why do you want to help the community?: What motivates you to help us?  General amounts of boredom and nothing better to do atm
Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): several times I can send a ss of my bans on gban if wanted but that would take forever
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes and no I will not link so have fun finding it your self
Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Eh maybe maybe not im not telling its a secret (aka see everyone of my ban requests)
How did you find us?: Why or how did you end up picking our server out of the many others? Dont remember probably posted on one of my old staff apps
Other: I eat most food with chopsticks including yogurt, soup, and french-fries
Also Enjoy A BBQ Sprite