Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new voicechat banter
So, after the change to advanced prop hunt one of the large changes was that the same voice chat was used for both hunters and props,this means that if someone it tying to explain a spot or something like that, the hunters will know the spot and then go kill said prop.
the other change that was made to voicechat indirectly was thatwhen ever you use your mic a speaker icon appears above your head. now if you ever want to use you mic, there will basically be a sign above you giving away your position, which again discourages props to use their mics. I feel that this was implemented with the intention of easily knowing who was speaking. 
In general i feel that this is something that is not going to be changed because we either dont know how or we are too lazy to do it.
It will be changed. This has all already been discussed.
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
(05-28-2017, 10:21 PM)Assassin Wrote: It will be changed. This has all already been discussed.

Ok thanks, i just hadnt seen anything bout it