Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Unban request

Steam Name: Meeb (Most likely was "Mikey" at the time)

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:52778198

Who banned you: Old Man Voss

Reason for ban: Exploitiong Map, Hacking 

Hey there so this has been quite a while ago but i wanted to get back into prophunt again and seen that i was banned.
So i was banned for bugging around with the pallet truck on backyard where you get thrown around. 
The thing is i was never warned to not do it, so i was just fooling around with it and suddenly got perma banned.

If im not allowed to do it im completly fine with that and will not do it again, would just love to have some kind of warning with it if it results to a perma ban ^^

Kind regards 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

iounno man, hacking seems like a reason to not welcome you back in my books.

-0. I would rather not, but I guess if you are willing to accept that if you are welcomed back, its a final chance for you. no appeals after that if you act up again.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(04-10-2023, 04:31 PM)Cracked Out Calculator Wrote: iounno man, hacking seems like a reason to not welcome you back in my books.

-0. I would rather not, but I guess if you are willing to accept that if you are welcomed back, its a final chance for you. no appeals after that if you act up again.
That is the weird part i don't even know why they put hacking in there. I've been playing prophunt for a long while and never used any hacks. 

I was just playing like i always do, plus the platted truck thing.
if he is who he says and his ban is from 4 years ago, almost anybody or anything can change in the world in 4 years. using the idea "he hacked 4 years ago i cant trust you" is one of the most retarded things i've ever seen
I can get the skepticism about a hacking ban but I do agree that the lack of trust is a bad take, even if we literally did just get burned by this recently with another hacker. I say it’s only fair that he gets the same treatment the other guy did.

+1 on unban with the condition that another hacking ban means you will never come back. Ever.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
The admin team has voted to unban you.
Welcome back. Just be mindful that if you are caught hacking, you will be rebanned with no possibility of returning.

Have fun!
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]