Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Todoroki Donor Abuse (shocker)
Offender's Name: [test]轟焦凍Todoroki

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:546438361

What Server(s): Prop Hunt

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Gag a player for no reason then immediately leave.

When They Did It: Like an hour ago

Potential Witnesses: Skitzee_Fairy NO NAME etc

Proof: Attached Image

Other: Fairy (the one who got gagged) is a known player on ph who hasn't broke a rule before. On the off chance that they did micspam, he had no reason to gag them and immediately leave. Todo has also been banned multiple times for a multitude of things, and has donor strikes.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: image.png]
Not that I don't trust you. You know I do, but may we please have a clip starting a few minutes before the gag up to him disconnecting wen you get the chance, thank you <3
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
(04-12-2023, 04:04 AM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: Not that I don't trust you. You know I do, but may we please have a clip starting a few minutes before the gag up to him disconnecting wen you get the chance, thank you <3
Hadn't been on at the time, don't know if anyone that was on got any evidence, but the fact that he gagged someone without warning and immediately kicked themself afterwards combined with their history of abusing donor and generally being extremely rude is sufficient enough for me to make an abuse report.
[Image: image.png]
Show Content

That's fair, maybe we should press him for it.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Wow this is a name I have not seen in a while. He does not have a good history on the PH server. I dealt with him about a year and a half ago where, at one point, he received a month ban. Looking around, I see that earlier this year he has been permanently banned from murder for causing shit. If he is guilty as it seems, make sure he gets punished for it. Seeing as how the commands happened one right after the other, make sure it was not him messing up in the scoreboard with those commands since a misclick has caused commands to happen accidentally in the past.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
If anyone has any other proof besides the above screen shots we need it. Post it here or send it to one of the ph admins.

We currently can't do anything with just the ss. I'll leave this open for another day or 2 just incase someone has something.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Considering the fact that no video evidence was brought forward and people do have a tendency to mess around with their powers for no general reason I can't really see acting on this abuse thread. If it was kicking people from the server I might feel different but I'm 99% sure that if it was abuse SOMEONE would've brought at the very least context or video forward. 

Todoroki has definitely abused their powers in the past but this isn't a circumstance that it can be proven without a doubt without someone speaking up. If anyone has evidence that they were wanting to put forward then please send it to a Mod or one of the Admins. Without that, I will be closing this abuse thread with no action taken per.

- The PH Admin Team.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]