im BAAAACK (but this cheater wont be)
Offender's Name & Steam ID: 
Mush STEAM_0:0:70501717
Potential Witnesses: Harmless potato

Reason to Ban: radar/esp/ info style cheat

Proof: 

Other: (Optional)

Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
+1 it do be hacking, and it be radar not a beeper. Notice how he knows what elevation the prop is on, thats how you can tell the difference between the two.

After a discussion with Chelll my position has been changed on the matter -1 not enough evidence.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
At this time, I do not believe enough evidence has been presented to justify a ban. However, I want to state that I believe you guys when you say he's hacking. I cannot tell you how many times my gut instinct about a player being a hacker has been correct, but it took a while to actually catch them.

I went through the video and timestamped all the kills, and provided my thoughts for each kill.

4:05 - 4:30 both the props, cigarettes and orange were moving already

5:35 - 6:35 the only time we see a prop is right after he goes up the ladder and the cigarettes follow him. I can't see the cigarettes anytime before this. Hmmm. I wish SAD has quickly spectated to show if a prop was behind the monitors or behind the wall at 5:35.

8:05 - death: he's interested in the isles and wandering around weirdly, but we have no confirmation of a prop here because nothing dies. I wish one of the people in the call had tag-teamed and confirmed a prop was there

14:23 prop moved and was in his starting FOV. This chase is interesting. There are points where he loses sight of the clipboard, but as I'm watching this, the clipboard is doing standard things regulars do like continually going up/down the ladder to evade hunters. I suppose an argument about radar could be made here.

15:55 prop taunts and you can clearly see him turn in the direction of the taunt. My guess is he has headphone/headset like mine that allows for directional taunt finding

16:45 prop taunts and he turns around to hunt it. Prop hops over the isle instead of running around them so LOS isn't an issue.

Given that the majority of the props he killed were not suspicious, I can't justify a ban at this time. If you have any other evidence on him, please send it to me.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]