Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Personal Intro
Hey Guys! 

Let me start of by saying im doing this so i can apply for PH staff when i can.  Cool

So many of you will probably know me already, seeing as I've been playing the server quite a lot in the past week. I'm not even sure when the first time i played the server was, i know it's within the last month, but with many awesome personalities in the server, i feel like I've known some of you years!  :D

So, about me, well, I'm from the UK, I'm 23, have 2 kids. 1 Girl (5) 1 Boy (4) and apart from them, my life basically consists of gaming, listening to music and putting my time into making my dream happen. I want to travel the world and help people who struggle with mental illness (I struggle with depression and social anxiety) through music. For the past almost 2 years now I've been learning how to do extreme vocals, as i'm in love with anything Metal ( i say metal because i could easily list like 5 genres y'know) and during COVID and the lock-downs, i really discovered that vocals are my passion, as previously i put like 13 years into playing guitar, which i still love but vocals is where its at! 

Thanks for reading this probably boring analogy of me, i hope you didn't lose much brain power reading it  :P  Hope to see many of you in game!  :D

-Jordan
[Image: 52934950296_f87b772f5e_n.jpg]
[Image: 213313.png?1683911023]
whats ur job
(04-15-2023, 09:44 PM)voidzz Wrote: whats ur job

i'm not currently working at this moment in time, im working through getting my SIA badge right now (security)
Last year i worked as a Flood Coastal and Risk Management Officer (FCRM) at the Environmental Agency in the region i live in. Basically that was what can we do to stop and minimize the risk of flooding and steps we can take to prevent such extreme weather conditions.
[Image: 52934950296_f87b772f5e_n.jpg]
[Image: 213313.png?1683911023]
Welcome to the forums!
???????? ??????
Welcome to hell… I mean the forums, my dude!
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg]