Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible pts inflation
hmmm the ratio on prem point to pts is that a 1pt is 0.001% of a premium point if 1000 prem = 100k pts now i need know how much it is to buy prem points in money and then according to somone earlier the sell price of a prem point is 1c
I think the craziest part of that is you pulled those numbers thinking they were actually real. Nothing is real, we're all just imagined.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(04-20-2023, 11:37 AM)August Wrote: I think the craziest part of that is you pulled those numbers thinking they were actually real. Nothing is real, we're all just imagined.
Im too far now other wise i have to restart my summative project
According to my sketchy napkin math at this denny's the minimum pts for a gamble should be increased by 5% that goes for all gamble prices tho
@Mr_Rippe
former admin2
You might be onto something not gonna lie, we used to have a Sonic The Hedgehog model on the server but it actually ruined the economy for a bit because of the movie coming out. It ruined a lot of other community servers too, not just gmod. If you want, you can find out more about it by looking up "sonic inflation" on google. (D. Dero, personal communication, May 9, 2023)
(05-09-2023, 12:20 PM)Damien Wrote: You might be onto something not gonna lie, we used to have a Sonic The Hedgehog model on the server but it actually ruined the economy for a bit because of the movie coming out. It ruined a lot of other community servers too, not just gmod. If you want, you can find out more about it by looking up "sonic inflation" on google.
[Image: Z90.PNG]
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
(05-09-2023, 12:20 PM)Damien Wrote: You might be onto something not gonna lie, we used to have a Sonic The Hedgehog model on the server but it actually ruined the economy for a bit because of the movie coming out. It ruined a lot of other community servers too, not just gmod. If you want, you can find out more about it by looking up "sonic inflation" on google.
(D. Dero, personal communication, May 9, 2023) (R. Reina, personal communication, May 9, 2023)
former admin2
please contact the chief economist of dinkleberg’s gmod, @Tedgp908 with any inquires for your research project
Not totally sure on this, but for TTT we had a ratio that Bryan made us stick to whenever we did new items. No idea if that was ever actually used or not but I *think* it was either 1:100 or 1:1000, I honestly don’t remember.