Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Still Here
I guess this could be called an update post about where my life is at.

I'm definitely still kicking, so for those who thought I was gone I am happy to be the bearer of bad news. As far as TTT goes I definitely plan on making a full return in the future. Some things have been preventing me from being able to get in the mindset for it and that will probably remain the case for a while still to come.

Most of my energy is currently going towards moving out of my home town and into my own place with my girlfriend. The rest of my focus has been on my family and a loss we're going through together.

Once I get through this week I will likely be returning in some smaller capacity, so prepare yourselves for that.
Everything else>this community. Personal stuff comes first. Good luck on the move, and welcome back!
???????? ??????
Hope to see you on their. I wanna make a return soon as well.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
Hey welcome to the forums! Enjoy the server and if you have any question please feel free to ask!
who?

Hope to see you back soon, friend!
Sorry for your loss, I wish you good luck in your move!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions