Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pls
(04-25-2023, 04:18 PM)slater Wrote:
(04-25-2023, 09:08 AM)eamtomlinson Wrote:
(04-24-2023, 06:47 PM)slater Wrote: -snip-
Forgive me for i do not intend to do so but i wanna post at least once a week and am very out of the know of discussions
Dear eamtomlinson,

I am writing to you regarding the recent misuse of Dinkleberg's forums. As a lawyer representing Dinkleberg, I must inform you that the content you have posted on the forums goes against our client's policies and has caused significant damage to their reputation.

We understand that you may not have intended to cause any harm, but we must take action to ensure that such instances do not occur in the future. Therefore, we would like to propose a plea deal, which would involve the removal of the inappropriate content and a public apology to Dinkleberg for any harm caused.

We believe that this plea deal is a fair and reasonable resolution to the situation at hand. However, if you choose not to accept this plea deal and continue with such actions, our client will have no other choice but to pursue legal action against you.

Please take this matter seriously and consider our proposal carefully. We hope to resolve this matter amicably without resorting to further legal action.

Sincerely,
Nathanial Brown, Esq.
Lawyer for Dinkleberg's
Man im just gonna leave see ya after another 2 years guys
(04-26-2023, 06:23 PM)eamtomlinson Wrote:
Forgive me for i do not intend to do so but i wanna post at least once a week and am very out of the know of discussions
Dear eamtomlinson,

I am writing to you regarding the recent misuse of Dinkleberg's forums. As a lawyer representing Dinkleberg, I must inform you that the content you have posted on the forums goes against our client's policies and has caused significant damage to their reputation.

We understand that you may not have intended to cause any harm, but we must take action to ensure that such instances do not occur in the future. Therefore, we would like to propose a plea deal, which would involve the removal of the inappropriate content and a public apology to Dinkleberg for any harm caused.

We believe that this plea deal is a fair and reasonable resolution to the situation at hand. However, if you choose not to accept this plea deal and continue with such actions, our client will have no other choice but to pursue legal action against you.

Please take this matter seriously and consider our proposal carefully. We hope to resolve this matter amicably without resorting to further legal action.

Sincerely,
Nathanial Brown, Esq.
Lawyer for Dinkleberg's
He is joking......lol.
???????? ??????
(04-26-2023, 05:43 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: the ultimate fart
?

edit: wow thanks for the gold kind stranger haha!
This is the best shitpost so far this year.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
-snip-
-snip-
Dear eamtomlinson,

I am writing to you regarding the recent misuse of Dinkleberg's forums. Our client has informed us that you have posted inappropriate content on their platform, despite being warned not to do so. Furthermore, our client has not received any public apology from you nor have you taken down your posts.

As a result, we regret to inform you that a maximum of a 5-year ban will be imposed on your account, and you will further be restricted from appealing the ban. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for you, but we must take action to ensure that such instances do not occur in the future.

Please note that Dinkleberg's has a zero-tolerance policy towards the misuse of their platform, and we expect all users to abide by their rules and regulations. We hope that this incident serves as a reminder to you and other users that such actions will not be tolerated on Dinkleberg's forums.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact us. We hope that you will comply with our client's policies in the future and prevent such incidents from happening again.

Sincerely,

Nathanial Brown, Esq. 
Lawyer for Dinkleberg's
(04-26-2023, 11:26 PM)slater Wrote:
-snip-
-snip-
-snip-
-snip
Bro shut up
(04-27-2023, 01:48 PM)Wilfry Wrote:
(04-26-2023, 11:26 PM)slater Wrote:
(04-25-2023, 09:08 AM)eamtomlinson Wrote: -snip-
-snip-
-snip-
-snip
Bro shut up
https://youtu.be/L3Ua9eF8GiA
What a piece of quantum string of a thread.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
excuse me.

What.

the everliving.

Fuck.

did I just read?
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(04-30-2023, 02:03 AM)Cracked Out Calculator Wrote: excuse me.

What.

the everliving.

Fuck.

did I just read?
Shitposting lol
???????? ??????