Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So long nerds ...
L mormon

congrats on promotion!
gcubed
Hey you wanna be PH staff?

You were a great admin norm, wish you nothing but the best.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
): very sad, thank you for everything norm, I know you tried your best despite what the environment is like for being an admin for murder

glad you are prioritizing and focusing on finding that balance, good luck.

We will muck some day.
apolgy for bad english

where were u wen murder die

i was at house eating dorito when phone ring

"murder is kil"

"no"
GG kiddo welcome to retired life enjoy it
[Image: J6yUs0g]
o7

best wishes Norm

i gotta go cry, shid, fard, and poob mysel now :(
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I regret to inform you that your application for the position of Murder Co-Owner has been accepted.
???????? ??????
I can understand maintaining the balance between personal life and trying to remain good standings within the community as well the frustration with our overlord. I wish that you weren't going but at the same time I'm glad that this was a thought out decision. It's going to suck that Murder may be about to be murdered itself but as long as you're taking care of YOU that's all that matters.

Peace out Other Chelllman
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Norm,

You truly have made this community a better place. You constantly did your best for murder and you always strived for greatness. Leave knowing that this place is better than what it was when you joined. I love you, my friend <3.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]