Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
k-milk cheating?
Offender's Name & Steam ID: k-milk (STEAM_0:1:695250398)

Potential Witnesses: None unless you count me [Nihilistic Nerd (
STEAM_0:0:40419947)] or the other regulars that were present?

Reason to Ban: Cheating

Proof:

Other:  Found people waaaay too quickly, never used flashlight, aim jitters a bit when shooting at smaller props running around. It's most likely aim bot, possibly combined with wall hacks. Even if that isn't as obvious in the video, it's extremely suspicious to get that many kills in just a couple of minutes on the server.
He was literally looking at a prop through the shelf at 1:38, leaves, then proceeds to come back and nuke it at 2:56
Clear cut cheating.
[Image: image.png]
Definitely sussy to me as a PH player that plays now and then.

Btw as PH Trusted you could go into spectator and watch them from first person view to record evidence, it helps alot with this sort of case.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
(05-02-2023, 05:04 PM)chibill Wrote: Btw as PH Trusted you could go into spectator and watch them from first person view to record evidence, it helps alot with this sort of case.

We try to avoid that since it seams to alert the Hacks/Ghosters we get, instead what you should do as PH staff is use the force swap command in the ULX menu so it doesn't pop up in chat & watch from there team instead.

+1 to ban though, they did make the walls obvious at the times carson stated if running from prop to prop wasn't enough to begin with.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Just a tip for you Nihilistic Nerd. Wen you get the players steam ID just use it in the relay to get the name next to keep the tab menu down as much as possible. all so get force swap command, you can do it with !Forceswap 'you're name" or by way of the ULX menu so you can get a 1st person POV of the hacker. If you are worried the hacker may take notice, record one round like you normally do then wait for a second chance to get the 1st person POV. Nothing wrong with having a bit extra.

This player has been permanently banned, thank you for the report.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]