Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Gaming Gazimon / Dinkledog multiple crimes
Offender's Name:  The Gaming Gazimon / Dinkledog       (they're the same person but they changed their name)

Offender's SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:30917824

Potential Witnesses:  BlackCatTheGreat, Mania, Warpizzle

Reason to Ban:  I come on early in the morning for a cheeky and quiet game of TTT, but the last two days I've had to deal with this man, and he's really been ruining my experience. As you may well know, many times there are no staff members online at these late times, and this man believes that gives him free reign to do whatever he wants. He seems to have some obsession with arbitrarily deciding he's bored, and announcing that he will randomly murder the next person he see's, no matter what. I have been on the receiving end of this treatment multiple times, BlackCat has been too.
As you can hear in the proof below, he asks if there are any moderators on, and when told there are not he says "we're safe" and continues his tyrannical reign of RDM. If there are staff members on, he plays within the rules, but as soon as they leave this is the kind of stuff he does. I don't think it's okay to play like this just because you believe you can get away with it scot-free.
At one point he private messages me ingame to let me know that one of the cars is stopped on 47th way, but I would consider this ghosting because up to that point I had no idea that he was dead. He also says towards the end of the video during a particularly long round that if it continued any longer, he would message a player with the identities of who to kill. I definitely believe this is ghosting and the fact that he announces it so readily in dead chat is probably a sign that this is something he regularly does.
I also included a clip of him using the spectator prop function to block somebody with a prop during a gunfight, I've heard that it's against the rules to affect peoples gameplay with props while they're doing stuff, but I'm not sure.

Proof:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...3164CEBD8/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...D05596722/

Other: I recorded these clips during the past two days during only the few maps in which I played, he probably did a lot more when I wasn't there. There were a few other things he's done, such as killing me on complete suspicion during my T round, but I wasn't recording at the time so I don't have evidence of that, but him doing that is what drove me to record him doing these things. If you want to see any of the clips in greater detail, I still have the full recordings and I can post full round videos if you want, give me some time though, my upload speed is very poor.
Definite +1 on this mate. Criminal scum must be stopped wherever they are.
user has been banned permanently.
As Mallakk said I have permanently banned him for blatantly thinking he can break rules when no staff are on, and consistentRDM/trolling.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]