Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gorgle dot borm
well well well (starts pumping water)
LMo that was FUNNY... anyway the dinklebergs forms have many links such as to the TTT gametracker, TTT collectuion, and the post thread button. tghe forums run on a software called my BB which is written in php, this means that it works on a computer. pretty crazy.

geotethcinilca alalysis shows tyhat dinkleb berg ishosted at sea level which pretty bad because of the water. the sea is level 9 we need to be level 17 to evolve. arizona tea doesn't have this problem. computer, google that! *thinking noises* jarvis, read that to me (iron man shows up) hjoly shit its iron man?

google apprenticeship is a good way to geogechjnical anaysis of concrete . concrete is really hard so it works really good when the poklicy are chacing you because of google brick protocol. when the computer fills uo with bricks this is called bricking. blue bricks are bad but green and black bricks exist also,. iron man would inknow any thing about this or two. youtube has a lot of video about linemans pliers swhich do not work on concrete since metal is rerally soft.

back when i worked in the datacenter we took the cables and we ran them to my car because my car was out of radio signal dnad we had to talk to the car to tell it to drive, this really worked because all the data fell into the car trunk. this was extremely effective to fdeive all thew a6y tyo china since the data was going to china. untlumtae world war 3 smackdown in china when i launched a giant rewee out of my giant tree cannon. thats what the car was for. tree adata. most of the servers were SSD and tran on marge drives so it worked really fast.

WHATS UP CLEAN TEAM! im gonna clean my clams. twhen the clams are in any mlonth without a T they are not good but todasy im dfdead so the camlsm need to be cleaned,. today we will clean the cams with the pressure washer. gasoline cleaner works really good/. imy car is too rusty to clean these coa,sms today, so we are gonna clean some folding tables. f0rt the clams. the table is really derty, already lets get to work!!!!!!!! im starting to wash the garden now,