Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hale be thou
Howdy!, The names Blu, You can call me: Yello, Re, Pin, Purpl, Gree, Orang, You name it.

I joined this server back in 2018 but i used to play on another server and now look who came crawling back...

I'm 19 from Saudi Arabia looking to give people a helluva good time and have fun in general

I am a gun, car, jet, helicopter, PC, dad joke, Prop Hunt enthusiast 

The amount of lovely people i met here is just amazing, Also met a couple of people that i already know loooong ago, I love this server so far

Definitely putting some hours in this server  :D
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
i hate you

hello blu
[Image: image.png]
Official welcome to the forums and hi to your introduction.

Now.....run. run while you still can.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Welcome to the forums official mate, hope you stick around.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
(05-10-2023, 09:39 PM)Blu Wrote: Howdy!, The names Blu, You can call me: Yello, Re, Pin, Purpl, Gree, Orang, You name it.
So i can call you anything? :P
(05-10-2023, 09:39 PM)Blu Wrote: Howdy!, The names Blu, You can call me: Yello, Re, Pin, Purpl, Gree, Orang, You name it.

I joined this server back in 2018 but i used to play on another server and now look who came crawling back...

I'm 19 from Saudi Arabia looking to give people a helluva good time and have fun in general

I am a gun, car, jet, helicopter, PC, dad joke, Prop Hunt enthusiast 

The amount of lovely people i met here is just amazing, Also met a couple of people that i already know loooong ago, I love this server so far

Definitely putting some hours in this server  :D
"I also can't spell colors" 

I will always find you..and kill you  :D
???????? ??????
Hello Blu, you suck.

Hope we play a lot!