Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Master Chief
I am personally going to -1 this application and here’s why, 

• First off your application seems very low effort. To me, applications should sorta sell you of what capabilities you have, what you plan to do as staff, and more in-depth. To see what approved applications look like refer the approved section of the PH Staff Applications
  • The disrespect. @chelllman went over this well. A player had recorded you being disrespectful toward me. As stated by him, we all (staff) don’t have to be buddy buddy with each other, but we need to be at least respectable to one another. 
  • I haven’t really witnessed you step up during the server whenever problems occur, you’ve actually sort of instigated it more. 
  • You have not made any ban requests. While yes not a requirement for Trusted, it’s definitely a very nice thing to see. This proves to the Admin team that you know how to record, know what to look for, and know how to make ban requests. 
These are just my personal opinions towards you about applying for staff. I would take the time, like a couple months or so, to work on your character if your application gets denied. You can also take that time to learn how to make some ban requests to make yourself look even better at that time too. If you have any questions as to what I’ve stated, you can message me on Discord. I would be glad to help you out. 

Good luck, and don’t be discouraged if you application gets denied.
???????? ??????

Messages In This Thread
Master Chief - by Master Chief - 05-18-2023, 01:13 PM
RE: Master Chief - by chelllman - 05-18-2023, 01:43 PM
RE: Master Chief - by Master Chief - 05-18-2023, 02:31 PM
RE: Master Chief - by Harmless_Potato - 05-18-2023, 02:58 PM
RE: Master Chief - by Foxka - 05-18-2023, 03:30 PM
RE: Master Chief - by Wilfry - 05-18-2023, 05:12 PM
RE: Master Chief - by BIIG_SAD - 05-20-2023, 01:33 AM
RE: Master Chief - by Bird (2) - 05-21-2023, 11:37 AM
RE: Master Chief - by Harmless_Potato - 05-23-2023, 09:27 PM
RE: Master Chief - by Ryzif - 05-31-2023, 06:56 PM