Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MiniMe2001 and Cupcake
Both Testing as mods. THis is a joke. I hate proof of them Abusing powers. MiniMe RDMed me for shotting an object away from people. It was said on the mic that i was just shooting an object and not people. So MiniMe called a FALSE KOS and killed me. Then tried to slay me for RDMing me and after arguing with him he took it off, other people had to back me up in order for him to stop abusing.

Later I told a moderator Everyjuan that MiniMe RDMd and wouldnt slay himself he just wanted to punish others. I was told to take it to the forums (i am). The next round MiniMe was T and i was I minime in clear sight shot a TNT box and did damage to me. I called a KOS (not false) for doing the damage. MiniMe killed me and the Detective Killed him. Cupcake then put up an autoslay on me for calling a KOS on a proven T. 

A player yelled out "HE CANT READ CAUSE HES MEXICAN" and started saying all these racist things towards mexicans. DRMystic03 and i both were muted because we said "wow this guy is being racist" Cupcake and minime gaged and muted us both because we said racism was happening on the server. 

I did get upset that MiniMe abused multiple times and when i tried to tell admins i was IMMEDIATED GAGGED AND MUTED because i was trying to tell a higher up what happened.

MiniM03 is an abusive Testing Mod that shouldnt be given any sort of power. This is completely unacceptable. He will slay people so fast because he can but if he RDMs its ok and wont slay himself... Then when trying to tell a higher up and gags and mutes them? This is not ok. I will upload anypics you need as i took screen shots. I never have problems with admins i will be first to apologize when i do wrong. But i will not stand for abuse. Neither should you.
1. I don't see evidence.
2. Follow the format.
former admin2
And this should be in Staff abuse reports
please present evidence, actual evidence not just screenshots of you being gagged / muted please.
Dont look so blue
First, Someone was carrying a gas can around on suburbs you kept shooting it with a shotgun as he was walking around players. So I shot you and killed you for t baiting

2nd you were facing the other way when I shot the TNT damaging you so you had no proof it was me and kosed me off sus so you were slain.

3rd I was alive when the person was being racist so I wasn't there. When I died you started yelling into your mic that I was abusing so I gaged you for yelling and told you to take it to the forums.
You would have been good if you just made the thread, posted the screenshots you took, and let the admins see them and let them handle it. However, nobody will support you now, you targeted Mini for two maps straight and when he finally got tired of it and slayed you for revenge rdming, you got pissed and left with your one slay. Saying that it's your "Crusade against corrupt admins" does not mean you can still break the rules, all you had to do was post it here and let upper staff handle it

Give me a few, I'm collecting all the logs.

EDIT: For some odd reason, no logs for today are showing, all reports stop on May 30th, unless someone else see it and pull them up.
Make abuse report in the wrong format + Say you have proof but doesn't post any poof + Capitalize random letters = ?????
(05-31-2017, 01:13 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: Make abuse report in the wrong format + Say you have proof but doesn't post any poof + Capitalize random letters = ?????

=autism
[Image: original.gif]
The only thing I agree with here is the lack of gagging people. Sometimes if someone is spewing racism or mix spamming I have to gag then myself. Which I shouldn't have to/ am not allowed to do in the first place.
(05-31-2017, 11:45 AM)TheBigSmooth Wrote: Both Testing as mods. THis is a joke. I hate proof of them Abusing powers. MiniMe RDMed me for shotting an object away from people. It was said on the mic that i was just shooting an object and not people. So MiniMe called a FALSE KOS and killed me. Then tried to slay me for RDMing me and after arguing with him he took it off, other people had to back me up in order for him to stop abusing.

Later I told a moderator Everyjuan that MiniMe RDMd and wouldnt slay himself he just wanted to punish others. I was told to take it to the forums (i am). The next round MiniMe was T and i was I minime in clear sight shot a TNT box and did damage to me. I called a KOS (not false) for doing the damage. MiniMe killed me and the Detective Killed him. Cupcake then put up an autoslay on me for calling a KOS on a proven T. 

A player yelled out "HE CANT READ CAUSE HES MEXICAN" and started saying all these racist things towards mexicans. DRMystic03 and i both were muted because we said "wow this guy is being racist" Cupcake and minime gaged and muted us both because we said racism was happening on the server. 

I did get upset that MiniMe abused multiple times and when i tried to tell admins i was IMMEDIATED GAGGED AND MUTED because i was trying to tell a higher up what happened.

MiniM03 is an abusive Testing Mod that shouldnt be given any sort of power. This is completely unacceptable. He will slay people so fast because he can but if he RDMs its ok and wont slay himself... Then when trying to tell a higher up and gags and mutes them? This is not ok. I will upload anypics you need as i took screen shots. I never have problems with admins i will be first to apologize when i do wrong. But i will not stand for abuse. Neither should you.

1. Shooting at players, tbaiting - KOsable, if you damaged and or killed and/or false kos'd people, you get a slay.

2. sus kos/killing, mini has the right to defend himself against a kos.(plus sounds like huge meta, if not ghosting by the looks of it)
3. staff can gag and mute anyone who is adding to the problem
4. No evidence what so ever, plus im sure you leaving out parts of the story.

Thread Locked.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]