Poll: give syn staff
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
33.33%
4 33.33%
no
66.67%
8 66.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Syns App
-1 generic answers, definitily put some more thought into your answers and I'll change my mind.
Syn has the professional demeanor that would probably make a good staff member, I’ve seen Syn deal with annoyances with a calm and curious attitude. I believe that he would be a great staff member, I know that I originally gave him a -1 because his answers weee short and underdeveloped but he has rectified that problem, so now I feel that I can confidently say that he deserves to be made trusted. It is definitely a big +1 to me.
(06-14-2023, 10:36 PM)Papa Milo Wrote: Syn has the professional demeanor that would probably make a good staff member, I’ve seen Syn deal with annoyances with a calm and curious attitude. I believe that he would be a great staff member, I know that I originally gave him a -1 because his answers weee short and underdeveloped but he has rectified that problem, so now I feel that I can confidently say that he deserves to be made trusted. It is definitely a big +1 to me.
I appreciate it, I do believe that actions always speak louder than words and I hold no resentment towards you over whatever this whole thing was. glad to see youre not banned
(06-15-2023, 07:28 PM)Syn Wrote:
(06-14-2023, 10:36 PM)Papa Milo Wrote: Syn has the professional demeanor that would probably make a good staff member, I’ve seen Syn deal with annoyances with a calm and curious attitude. I believe that he would be a great staff member, I know that I originally gave him a -1 because his answers weee short and underdeveloped but he has rectified that problem, so now I feel that I can confidently say that he deserves to be made trusted. It is definitely a big +1 to me.
I appreciate it, I do believe that actions always speak louder than words and I hold no resentment towards you over whatever this whole thing was. glad to see youre not banned
Thank you Syn truly I think that you would be a great mod
+1 we can def use more staff members especially for the summer where an influx of players will be coming. I think Syn will do great.
bump
+1 syn would probably use the role of trusted to end world hunger
(06-26-2023, 04:03 AM)PandaInPants Wrote: +1 syn would probably use the role of trusted to end world hunger
ive already promised to end delaying but ill get to that one too
Syn,

Your staff app has been approved!!! Welcome to the staff team!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]