Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This isn't a Dating Game Bud
(05-28-2023, 04:31 PM)Ash (2) Wrote: Proper guidelines were not followed, and it appears people just want me perma'd regardless, so in any case just ban me, I'm over it.
Tell me how you're gonna get banned for disgusting/racist comments then come back to the community you were banned from to start harassing someone and making them uncomfortable then get upset when someone makes a ban request on you for your shitty behavior? You are not the victim here! You harassed a staff member and made them uncomfortable to the point that you had a ban request made on you by them. You should be perma banned from all the servers IMO since you aren't gonna change.
(05-28-2023, 04:31 PM)Ash (2) Wrote: First off, bird I'm sorry.

1. I was trolling and doing it only to staff, including potato. potato wasn't responding, but bird was, which is why bird received most of it.
2. Did they reject me, yes. Was I told to stop, no. No one said stop in any form or fashion.
3. This is not comparable to my previous statements and comments for which I was banned.
(The only comparison is attention seeking behavior, but please continue to spin it how you like.)

Proper guidelines were not followed, and it appears people just want me perma'd regardless, so in any case just ban me, I'm over it.
Whether it's comparable to your previous statements or not, you're still making completely inappropriate comments to someone who's rejected your joke advances. The word "no" in this context not meaning "stop, this person doesn't like what I'm doing" is extremely concerning and given this situation and your punishment history, imo, warrants a perma.

The apology is a good start, but it ultimately doesn't change what you did and what you said following that apology made it seem completely insincere. Sure, people want you perma'd, but that's because YOUR actions have made people uncomfortable with keeping you on the server. This is your fault and nobody else's.

1. I was trolling and doing it only to staff, including potato. potato wasn't responding, but bird was, which is why bird received most of it.
2. Did they reject me, yes. Was I told to stop, no. No one said stop in any form or fashion.
3. This is not comparable to my previous statements and comments for which I was banned.
(The only comparison is attention seeking behavior, but please continue to spin it how you like.)

Proper guidelines were not followed, and it appears people just want me perma'd regardless, so in any case just ban me, I'm over it.
sick backpedal

and it’s fair if they do, trolling or not that kind of behavior is creepy as hell
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]

What do you expect when you keep pushing looking for a reaction?? They gave you so many chances to stop. I don’t think it’s creepy or whatever, I just see you being a troll, but this combined with the disgusting comments you made last time means that you should take a long break. The staff were extremely lenient with you and you didn’t realize when to stop. 

You are saying they didn’t follow the proper procedures like it would help you if they did. People don’t want to see you perma’d, you put yourself in these situations and staff acts accordingly.
We have been over this very recently that this is not the place for this kind of stuff. 

User has been permanently Banned for overly sexual comments towards others.

Ash I know you talk like this to others in a privet discord that I wont go into the details off, with users from this server, but please next time keep it off the server.

Feel free to make a unban request, but I would wait a month or too before doing so, and please come back with an actual apology. It is clear you did not learn the 1st time.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]