Googoogaagaaa

STEAM_0:1:608878800
Potential Witnesses: 
Chibill
Reason to Ban: 
 radar/beeper 
Proof: 

Other: (Optional)

this particular player seemed really new at the game. no knowledge of the map, just running from one to another. Seemingly, his radar/beeper did not give Y values, because he searched the same X/Z values on the map, but was at the wrong Y value. But yeah, hunting by running from one to another.

Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I can't even get the link working no mater how I copy past it. Can you update the video link? Thank you.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
(05-28-2023, 06:09 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: I can't even get the link working no mater how I copy past it. Can you update the video link? Thank you.
fixed
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
User has been permanently Banned for hacking.

Thank for the report.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]