Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What up?
Hows it going guys, events in my life has keep me away from the community as a whole.

Things have been rather boring for me recently with my time taking up mostly by work.

So I just wanted to know, what's up? 

Any events happening in you're life at this time or recently? 

I would like to know what is going on it peoples lives as I have been out of the loop the past few months.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Idk about Australians, but here either the ceiling or the sky is up.
I'm gonna be moving to a new state in a few weeks which is nice, but that's about it.
[Image: image.png]
Show Content

I would ask what state, but that seams a bit personal. I just hope it's for positive reasons.
(05-29-2023, 12:12 AM)Carson Wrote: I'm gonna be moving to a new state in a few weeks 
My man is going to his hometown Ohio.

Anyways I finally moved out to a different place with my couple, got a raise at my job and I'm still dying with how much I work.  I'm finally playing PH a bit more so get ready to ban me.
[Image: unknown.png]
I’m moving too soon and to a different country. Slightly nervous about it all, but I’m excited at the same time lol.
???????? ??????
Show Content

Dude is finally going to afford a keyboard.

Show Content

Getting closer to you're creator I see.