unban request - for real this time
[username] — grasse

[steamid]  STEAM_1:1:95996204

[admin]   — KaptainLes (STEAM_0:1:68242605)

[reason]  — Slurs (Consistent)

[length]   — Permanent

[appeal]  — the joke unban req was not my brightest moment being i wanted to come back playing like 3 months later, so here's the real one. i want to get back into playing again and i do apologize for the slurring, i said i would stop and i definitely did not which is what got me banned, apologies for lying about that. its been almost a year since the initial ban and i mainly keep to myself now, i just wanna play with my frens again, i wont cause any more issues or headaches. if more time is required because of the joke unban then that's understandable. 

[offenses] — my previous bans 

[other] — 
dude you have been banned 4 times for slurs and looking at it you get banned then comeback and immediately get banned again normally within a few days. how will this time be any diffrent.
Just going to comment on this really quick. 

You did ban evade about 2 days after your last ban appeal got denied.  Just want to bring that up. But I do still think you would learn really quickly to not slur under the current warn system. 

All dates are Day-Month-Year

Original Ban

Alt Checker

Alt's Ban

You last ban appeal closed on 07-12-2022.
its been a long time since his alt ban and main ban, and like chibill said he will learn quickly with the awarn we have now

+1 unban, has served enough time so reduction shouldnt even be a thought imo
This ban appeal has been Accepted Welcome back!