Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ph unban lmao
Show Content

Yeah I know
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
fishy shut up and wait for the evidence dumbo
(06-04-2023, 05:09 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: fishy shut up and wait for the evidence dumbo

Lmfao
(06-04-2023, 05:09 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: fishy shut up and wait for the evidence dumbo
nuru shut up and wait for the evidence dumbo

frfr tho let's not clutter the thread please c:
Hello Lolu, I was the one that banned you. 

I banned you because I believe you were hacking. You can view my video here. At 0:13 you were really interested in this area where a prop was and knew a prop was there. Your high kills were extremely suspicious, outplaying our top player (Fofab) that was on. What really alarmed me was at 4:08 you turned around at the perfect time where a can was running like you knew they were running down the stairs. These 2 things really is what made me pull the trigger. @Bird (2) has more evidence from yesterday. They were also suspicious of you hacking yesterday.

I was unable to see your Garry's Mod playtime due to your profile being private.
???????? ??????
Show Content

Ah I see what you see potato, but remember that texture turn see though sometimes. You know the one you clear by typing in r_flushlod? That's probably what they were doing wen they stopped for a moment.

+1 to unban this is SondaPop 2.0 there clearly just a good player.
Not being an avid PH player, I can definitely see how it looks suspicious. However, given the context provided by OP that they couldn't see tables, bottles, or chairs, it looks more like a case of a skilled player not knowing that r_flushlod exists. Some things just don't look suspicious at all, like 4:08. Doesn't really show anything other than he turned around and a prop ran around in celebration after winning the round. +1 for unban unless more comes out

edit: hit post before i finished typing lmfao
(06-04-2023, 05:12 PM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: Hello Lolu, I was the one that banned you. 

I banned you because I believe you were hacking. You can view my video here. At 0:13 you were really interested in this area where a prop was and knew a prop was there. Your high kills were extremely suspicious, outplaying our top player (Fofab) that was on. What really alarmed me was at 4:08 you turned around at the perfect time where a can was running like you knew they were running down the stairs. These 2 things really is what made me pull the trigger. @Bird (2) has more evidence from yesterday. They were also suspicious of you hacking yesterday.

I was unable to see your Garry's Mod playtime due to your profile being private.
At 0:13 tables and bottles were invisible clientside as stated before in this thread. I even said in-game chat and in vc that I had that bug, then they told me to do r_flushlod which didn't work. Another case of this at 1:57

At 4:08 there was a taunt and I used surround sound.
Heyo Lulo, Bird's here! I was the one who think that you were hacking. I got on last night bc you got 8 kills at 35min of playtime (according to gametracker) on the 2nd round of the map. I was susing you bc of that so I was recording your playtime during the time I was on. What got me that you might be hacking is the why you were shooting on video 3. I didn't know if it was normal at the time. 
Also note: It was chaos last night so it was really hard for me to heard ppl and @chelllman was on during the time. 

Video 1

Video 2

Video 3
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
(06-04-2023, 05:22 PM)Fishy™ Wrote:
(06-04-2023, 05:12 PM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: Hello Lolu, I was the one that banned you. 

At 0:13 tables and bottles were invisible clientside as stated before in this thread. I even said in-game chat and in vc that I had that bug, then they told me to do r_flushlod which didn't work.
At 4:08 there was a taunt and I used surround sound.
Makes sense. I was just concerned seeing you get almost 20 kills being new to the server outplaying our top player and those two suspicious things happening. I do know that sometimes props don't load in properly, didn't think the tables in this map had that issue. I've personally never seen that happen in the almost 1,000 hours I've been in this server. I can definitely see where you're coming from.

As staff we strive to be 100% accurate, but sometimes we do have misjudgments. If the tables weren't showing up for you, I can see why you were aiming right at cans hiding behind them, and the taunt for the can running down the stairs. I support an unban for you.
???????? ??????