Offender's Name: SpillFanta

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96612664

Potential Witnesses: Flat Earther

Reason to Ban: Mass RDM + leave

Proof: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...C6CD5892A/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...23262A4C2/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...16B45DE5E/
Other: was also a racist
Was on the server and played with him earlier. He randomly called me out as a traitor at the start of the round, which effectively ruined my T round. He just said to "deal with it, Odd Fellow." If necessary, I have evidence in the form of a video.
[Image: oKn4mWG.png]
Yeah, he's gonna need a ban, he gets pissed off and paranoid easily. I wasn't on during this mass rdm spree, but I was on yesterday with Pb when he first joined the server and called out Pb as a T right as soon as the round started. When staff asked him how he knew Pb was a T, he said his reasoning was an "old gmod trick that he rather not explain or else everyone on the server will start doing it". When he got slayed for said KOS on his old trick, he got super pissed that he was being slayed for it and became paranoid. I was trying to pull up logs for a ban request on a player that was on hours before him and when I asked flat about if he could pull up old logs from yesterday, he got super pissed at me for why I was trying to ban him so I had to explained to him I was pulling up logs from rounds earlier in the day for a player that was on earlier then claimed staff posted his Steam ID in the chat and said "staff only do that when someone's getting banned"(false on this server and nobody put anyone's Steam ID into the chat).
(06-01-2017, 09:05 AM)HiddenBlade Wrote: Yeah, he's gonna need a ban, he gets pissed off and paranoid easily. I wasn't on during this mass rdm spree, but I was on yesterday with Pb when he first joined the server and called out Pb as a T right as soon as the round started. When staff asked him how he knew Pb was a T, he said his reasoning was an "old gmod trick that he rather not explain or else everyone on the server will start doing it". When he got slayed for said KOS on his old trick, he got super pissed that he was being slayed for it and became paranoid. I was trying to pull up logs for a ban request on a player that was on hours before him and when I asked flat about if he could pull up old logs from yesterday, he got super pissed at me for why I was trying to ban him so I had to explained to him I was pulling up logs from rounds earlier in the day for a player that was on earlier then claimed staff posted his Steam ID in the chat and said "staff only do that when someone's getting banned"(false on this server and nobody put anyone's Steam ID into the chat).

It wouldn't let me look at logs from May 31st, it stopped at May 30th. I wasn't there for this specific instance but I can say that I had to slay SpillFanta multiple times on multiple occasions for blatant RDM.
I'm flat earther in-game.
[Image: akeemofzamunda-brockhampton-gold-0.gif]

Done
former admin2