Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
pt 2 pt 3
+1 no brainer, icey is THE goat.. here is my statement of support

I am writing to express my wholehearted support for the appointment of "icey" as a Moderator on Dinkleberg's Trouble in Terrorist Town (TTT) Garry's Mod server. Having interacted with "icey" extensively during my time on the server, I believe they possess the necessary qualities and skills to excel in this role.

"icey" has consistently displayed a deep understanding of the game mechanics, rules, and intricacies of TTT. Their knowledge and expertise have proven invaluable in maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming environment for all players. They are quick to address any rule violations or disruptive behavior, ensuring that the server remains a welcoming and fun place to play.

In addition to their technical proficiency, "icey" possesses excellent communication skills. They are patient, respectful, and adept at resolving conflicts and diffusing tense situations. Their ability to listen attentively to players' concerns and provide fair and unbiased judgments is commendable. I have witnessed "icey" effectively enforce server rules without being overly strict or biased, creating an environment where everyone feels heard and treated fairly.

Furthermore, "icey" is highly dedicated to the server community. They consistently demonstrate a strong sense of responsibility and actively contribute to the server's growth and improvement. Whether it's assisting new players, organizing events, or suggesting innovative ideas, "icey" consistently goes above and beyond to enhance the overall experience for everyone.

Based on my observations, "icey" exhibits exceptional maturity and professionalism, which are crucial qualities for a Moderator. They consistently demonstrate the ability to remain calm under pressure, exercise sound judgment, and make fair decisions. Their strong ethical compass and unwavering commitment to upholding the server's values make them an ideal candidate for the role.

In conclusion, I wholeheartedly support "icey's" candidacy as a Moderator on Dinkleberg's Trouble in Terrorist Town (TTT) Garry's Mod server. Their extensive knowledge of the game, outstanding communication skills, dedication to the community, and exceptional professionalism make them an asset to the server's staff team. I am confident that "icey" will continue to contribute positively to the server and maintain a safe and enjoyable gaming environment for all players.

Thank you for considering my endorsement of "icey" as a Moderator. I am confident that they will excel in this role and contribute significantly to the continued success of the server.
straightforward +1 I can't think of anything negative. always in memer mode but not in a malicious way. REALLY likes the warehouse on crummy craddle.
+1 for upping to a perma
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
BUMP!!!!!
Lime Green is the only way, plus one this massive gay. but you called me autistic so -1
+1
omg boobies (  .  Y  .  )
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
Bump #2. Also, sorry for the inactivity the past couple of days :^(. Work and family issues have kept me busy. Thank you and please leave feedback when possible!
i am inactive does my opinion still matter ?

icey has proven his dedication to the server and handles situations knowledgably and responsibly. giv him mod againe +1
[Image: kirby.gif]
+1
No brainer.

Approved. Welcome back brother <3
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]