Danny (WraithX) is a Dumbass
(06-07-2017, 04:35 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 04:24 PM)MadMan ãƒ„ Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 04:16 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Wait a sec, I just saw the video, were you in discord voice chat with him while on the server?

Yeah Its very aids if you havnt tried it. Literally at the end he says what he puts in that report and begs me to say yes. I have a discord server and what happen was is I was in there an he comes on hammered af and joins my discord and say "Oh MadMan you are playing gmod im going to come play with you, and I told him lets go find another server I dont want anything to happen to me on this server, he joins im like ok sure enough hes fucking stupid. I was gonna kick him but that would be abuse of donor powers so yeahhhhh........

Alright thanks for clarifying that. The only thing with that is you probably should have disconnected from the Discord when you saw he joined. But I'll +1 an unban, or reduction to a week. In the future I'd recommend disconnecting immediately once someone else i that VC joins

Honestly the whole situation is fucked up.
[Image: Capture.PNG]
Mad man is cool Nibba i will give him a fat +1 to an Unban.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
+1 for an unban
unbanned, fuck up again scoovie gets to fuck you
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]