Banned for no good raisin
(05-31-2017, 10:04 PM)Dolphin Wrote:
(05-31-2017, 09:49 PM)GET-DOWN-JACK Wrote: [Image: 3853542ca5.jpg]

This should suffice as explanation to what you both describe as my stuttering, I have a video as well if that would help convince you.

You've been unbanned. I'd like to offer an apology for banning you. You didn't have to show us your medical records though , a simple explanation would have been sufficient.

Thank you
Yeah no...
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(05-31-2017, 10:54 PM)DaKody Wrote: Yeah no...

So he's no un banned yet?
[Image: original.gif]
-1 since you use a shotgun.........

In actuality we can't really advance such an unban request without any video or solid proof of whether or not there were hacks being used. Witness accounts are not something most should go on. Although going through so much as to show some real physical evidence should warrant atleast a reduction,

+1 to an Unban or atleast a reduction, untill some good solid evidence is provided towards the presence of hacks or not.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Unless theres evidence he was hacking, it shouldnt be innocent until proven guilty, +1 for full unban
Dont look so blue
(06-01-2017, 08:42 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: -1 since you use a shotgun.........

In actuality we can't really advance such an unban request without any video or solid proof of whether or not there were hacks being used. Witness accounts are not something most should go on. Although going through so much as to show some real physical evidence should warrant atleast a reduction,

+1 to an Unban or atleast a reduction, untill some good solid evidence is provided towards the presence of hacks or not.

I would count medical records as solid evidence. But hey that might just be me
[Image: original.gif]
He's unbanned.