Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy
Hello! My name is ExcaliberDG11. Ive been playing TTT for the past 6-7 years now and I've played through a lot of servers over the years even this one but it wasn't for very long though. 

Things to know about me:

1.) Im 22 years old
2.)I love RPG's and Strategy/RTS games, Favorites being the Elder Scrolls series and Civilization
3.) Big History nerd  
4.) In a loving relationship with my partner in crime for around a year now (December 2021)
5.) I used to be a Senior Admin for a Defunct server called Kiazio's Server/Super Vortex Servers many moons ago as well as a mod for a server I dont remember the name of
6.) Im Metalhead through and through to the end, My favorite genres being: Thrash, Death, Groove, Crossover Thrash, Industrial Metal.
7.) Stoner with the funny 420 number
8.) Very much into Star Wars(Ive delved alot into Expanded Universe/Legends)

Feel free to ask me anything
Welcome brotha! Hope you have fun playing ttt on this here server, don't mind me if a barrel gets shoved down your throat one of these days it's just the barrel might've heard you talking shit, barrels have thin skin they are easily angered and quite petty.
Welcome welcome! Dont play TTT all that much, but maybe one day

hmmm... favorite star wars movie.... GO!
(06-08-2023, 01:32 PM)AceWing Wrote: Welcome welcome! Dont play TTT all that much, but maybe one day

hmmm... favorite star wars movie.... GO!
Revenge of the Sith easily by far
Hello
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Welcome to the forums! You should also check out the other Dinkleberg servers (Prop Hunt and Murder) too!
???????? ??????
Welcome to the forums!
Welcome to the Forums and to the TTT server here. Also a huge Star Wars fan, nice to see I wasn't the only one to put that on my introduction. haha
[Image: 1RYjIUk.png]
(06-08-2023, 07:55 PM)0K3LV1N Wrote: Welcome to the Forums and to the TTT server here. Also a huge Star Wars fan, nice to see I wasn't the only one to put that on my introduction. haha
Seems to be the common theme lol
???????? ??????