Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Papa Milo unban request - This was not me
I've been spectating this whole thing and I've got to ask man did that -1 really set you off this bad? I didn't even say anything negative on your app so I don't understand why you felt some weird desire to try and attack me lol
Is there a way for the form admins to see who looked at a page/post reciently? I know that you can see who’s currently looking at a page but is that information stored somewhere. As in the admin could see a list of who looked at a page
Man, that whole thing is a shitshow, and I guarantee that a lot of people looked at it. Word gets around this cum-unity pretty quick. I do also believe they were yours, and that you never thought they would actually ban a donator/regular. But a prime example of that is nopleez and Hillrop. Give it some time, sit back with an iced margarita and relax.

It’s gonna be okay. Yeah, you fucked up, but over time people will forget or realize that it’s been long enough and let you be.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(06-10-2023, 12:37 PM)Papa Milo Wrote: Is there a way for the form admins to see who looked at a page/post reciently?

why do you ask?
(06-10-2023, 06:01 PM)reina Wrote:
(06-10-2023, 12:37 PM)Papa Milo Wrote: Is there a way for the form admins to see who looked at a page/post reciently?

why do you ask?
If they can I may be able to narrow down who did it. I want to see who recently looked at one of my old posts from 5 years ago about my game time being off, that is the only time I can find where I referenced my old steam name of Doctor.  As one of the fake alt accounts used that they would either had to have remembered that from 5 years ago or looked at that post. Which I assume not many are. My steam account doesn’t show my previous names so that would most likely be how they found it. If only a few registered users looked at it recently then I have dramatically decreased the amount of people who could have made those fake alt accounts
(06-10-2023, 06:09 PM)Papa Milo Wrote:
(06-10-2023, 06:01 PM)reina Wrote:

why do you ask?
If they can I may be able to narrow down who did it. I want to see who recently looked at one of my old posts from 5 years ago about my game time being off, that is the only time I can find where I referenced my old steam name of Doctor.  As one of the fake alt accounts used that they would either had to have remembered that from 5 years ago or looked at that post. Which I assume not many are. My steam account doesn’t show my previous names so that would most likely be how they found it. If only a few registered users looked at it recently then I have dramatically decreased the amount of people who could have made those fake alt accounts
You do realize you can get steam account's old names from multiple websites that track that information using your steamID right
Hello there, Milo's alternate account here! I just stumbled upon this intriguing forum post by none other than Milo, and I simply couldn't resist supporting my dear friend. Milo, you're doing an outstanding job with your insights and perspectives. I mean, who needs diverse opinions and fresh perspectives when we have the pleasure of listening to your one-of-a-kind genius?

Your unique ability to hold conversations with yourself is truly awe-inspiring. It's like watching a masterclass in soliloquy, where you effortlessly navigate between different personas, leaving everyone baffled and amazed. I must say, your self-promotion skills are unmatched, and I'm in absolute awe of your talent to pretend to be someone else (even though we all know it's still you, Milo).
So you've just decided to ignore me asking why you felt the need to target me? on top of that attempting to vote manipulate my application after I did what to you? I'm at a loss here on why out of everyone was I targeted specifically... is this all over me -1 your application?

idk man you're claiming that some of the alts aren't yours but admitting to the same behavior on one alt doesn't sound very believable at all... the audacity to call me childish and then pull a stunt like this is astounding to me.
(06-10-2023, 09:26 PM)Syn Wrote: So you've just decided to ignore me asking why you felt the need to target me? on top of that attempting to vote manipulate my application after I did what to you? I'm at a loss here on why out of everyone was I targeted specifically... is this all over me -1 your application?
Ok one these alts were not mine as I have said before. 2 applications don’t work by popular votes so even if literally everyone voted no it would not have mattered. And 3 I did not target you I did not make these alt accounts. 4 I didn’t even remember that you -1 my application I knew that it was not going to go through once I saw the first few responses. I just wanted to hear peoples criticisms of me so that I could improve and become more worthy of trusted. I want to reiterate that these were not my alts and I have no Ill will towards you syn. Sun you also did some childish things two like downvoteing all my criticisms on your application but you’re right that I shouldn’t have used the first alt at all I didn’t think it was a big deal. (I get now though that it is to you and I’m sorry man) I don’t know if you would prefer to talk about this publicly or privately so if you would prefer to just talk privately to me let me know on discord ind I’ll take this down
(06-10-2023, 10:02 PM)Papa Milo Wrote:
(06-10-2023, 09:26 PM)Syn Wrote: So you've just decided to ignore me asking why you felt the need to target me? on top of that attempting to vote manipulate my application after I did what to you? I'm at a loss here on why out of everyone was I targeted specifically... is this all over me -1 your application?
Ok one these alts were not mine as I have said before. 2 applications don’t work by popular votes so even if literally everyone voted no it would not have mattered. And 3 I did not target you I did not make these alt accounts. 4 I didn’t even remember that you -1 my application I knew that it was not going to go through once I saw the first few responses. I just wanted to hear peoples criticisms of me so that I could improve and become more worthy of trusted. I want to reiterate that these were not my alts and I have no Ill will towards you syn
you claim that you have no ill intentions but forum logs will show that no more than 30 minutes after I initially downvoted your application you come to give me criticism on my application. You do understand why I would be under the assumption that you had it out for me right?