Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We got em bois get em outta here
Offender's Name: Panda

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116526670

Potential Witnesses: Wrom

Reason to Ban: Dollar store Bhop scripts with a little dash of wall hacks and a heavy dose of aimbotting.

Proof: [color=var(--text-link)]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaOrFmQkr6E&ab_channel=MitchellNicks[/color]
watched whole vid, nothing here indicates walls at all from what ive seen. shot on opop flashlight is visible before he turns to shoot him, which lines up roughly with when you told wrom walls. aimbot wise, he had one good shot and rest were aids

bhop script wise- unless hes using bhop scripts resold from walmart at a garage sale, those arent scripts hes just fuckin awful lmao. most bhop scripts are VERY obvious and actually help you gain speed, he only had one instance where i saw a decent sequence but with how many strafes he had at that point it was up to chance imo

yet again always a possibility that this will set the record for worst hacks ever seen
There were one moment where it seems like he was looking at people through walls and a couple weird looking flicks but otherwise nothing really stands out
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
I gotta be honest here man that dude isn't scripting
After watching the vid, nothing stands out as hacks, I personally don't think there is anything in this video that I would be comfortable to ban off of.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
yeah that dude is ass -1 ban
Here: learn some new binds, buddy.

bind mwheelup +jump
bind mwheeldown +jump

Since there was nothing solid in the video to indicate any sort of hacks / cheats I am going to close this.