Bloopers Ban Appeal
Ingame Name: Bloopers

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83812714

Who Banned You: Not too sure how to check that

Reason For Ban: Ghosting? It was back in 2016 so I'm not too sure

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: I haven't been active really at all on my computer but a buddy of mine has been and we used to have fun on this server. I'm not sure what else I may have done on this server to cause problems, but I do recall me being very toxic and annoying all the time. I'm 21 now, I have a full-time job and a baby on the way. I just want to chill and have some fun like I used to.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I don't believe so.

Other: I am also banned on the forums and Discord from my main account. I tried to join both of those but the reason for the forum's ban was "Fishlist", so I made a new account. Hope this isn't considered evasion.
Hi hi hello, you're ban that you say was for ghosting was in 2016 but your recent ban was from April 2022 due to you being GSU banned for a reason that probably was something pretty terrible/illegal that they had to community ban you for a good reason. I'm not sure what would happen but this is a pretty serious appeal. 

https://imgur.com/a/EvayorU
(06-18-2023, 08:39 PM)slater Wrote: Hi hi hello, you're ban that you say was for ghosting was in 2016 but your recent ban was from April 2022 due to you being GSU banned for a reason that probably was something pretty terrible that they had to community ban you for a good reason. I'm not sure what would happen but this isn't a good sign at all.
2022? I haven't even been on the server since 2016. I just checked my old account and previous appeals and it seems like there were some issues from GFL that carried over possibly? If you could shine some light on the reasons, I'd be happy to know. Thank you for the reply.
GSU bans are automatic community bans, and community bans aren't appealable, so this appeal won't be entertained.