Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharp/Minge/Spinbotting
Offender's Name:  Sharpy

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:187812912

Potential Witnesses: Shinya Kogami

Reason to Ban: Spin botting/ Mass RDM

Proof: Couldn't record footage of him spin botting but Shinya saw everything.

Other:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Unless you have footage of him spinbotting, we can't ban him just for that. We also recommend if you know how to navigate dmglogs, that you take screenshots of the logs where he Mass RDM'd.

I'd handle this, but I'm without a computer still. A Moderator or higher will look into this soon. They'll go ahead and dig up the logs for you.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I'll handle this.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Aero, the f8 and f5 keys are your friends.
f8 for logs
f5 for screen shots

I'm not staff, but i'd sure say this isn't enough evidence and I hope @"Shinya Kogami" grabbed some footage.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Sharpy - STEAM_0:1:187812912 has been banned Permanently for:
"Mass RDM / Suspicious Hacking."

Thanks for the report!
TCBA.