Pluto unban request!
Ingame Name: ☁ Pluto

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46881938

Who Banned You: City

Reason For Ban: Aim Hacks

Length of Ban: Indefinite

Reason for Admins to Unban: Not cheating

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Ghosting in like 2016 (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12236)

Other: 

Didn't really think it would have to come to me posting an actual unban request, this is mighty cringe; but I'm not cheating!

I guess I'll start off by stating the obvious: I do have a VAC ban on my account, and it was on CS:GO. I was a very dumb teenager and got banned back in march 2015 or so. It actually says that the ban is from 2016 because I had another account, and when they introduced prime on CS:GO, I linked my alternate account and it got banned instantly. Back in the day, if you did that, it transferred the ban to your alternate account. Anyways! I made another account on CS:GO and have been cheat-free for as long as I can remember. I have no desire to cheat and even though you guys claimed to also have me banned for "Bhopping" (somewhat), I think I'm pretty good at that too.

Here's my new CS:GO-only account which I've poured nearly all my hours into: https://steamcommunity.com/id/plutonyaa

Now, if you look at the imbedded link on that account, I am Global Elite (the highest rank) with an 88% headshot rate across all my ~20k-ish kills (and that's just in MM, I also have a Faceit account ((Which has good anti-cheat)) that has roughly the same stats, granted people are far better than MM). I am very proud of this achievement regardless what anyone else says. It's nothing new for me to be accused of cheating, so I understand wholeheartedly.

As seen on my ban request by ToxicVoid, I used to play TTT all the time with fanta. He was an old friend and I'm not too sure where he's gone now, but he knows all too much about what I'm going on to say. I used to play TTT all the time. I would always do the same gimmick: buy armor and a disguiser and just run around and headshot people. I mostly played on OLD GFL Rotation back when Calvin (aimbotcalvin) was the server manager. They had a leaderboard for headshots back then so it was far more fun and rewarding for me because I had something to push for. Me and a few others would always back n forth for first place. It was nice.

Anyways, I'm not quite sure what evidence I could provide to prove I'm not cheating, but I've played on this server before back in 2020 and never had a problem similar to this. I see no reason as to why I would just run back into GMOD just to cheat when I have the accolades I do in a more competitive video game. Seems silly, but that's just me.

Thanks for reading!
- Pluto

Edit: Added the link to the ghosting unban request.
+1 for unban, I know this guy from way back lol
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Pluto I unbanned you that was my bad, I jumped the gun without recording any video, had 3 people screaming at me in admin chat. My apologies
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
+1, checked the videos and nothing seems hacky in them. Looks like a good shot like, say, Aethor.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(06-19-2023, 05:34 PM)City Wrote: Pluto I unbanned you that was my bad, I jumped the gun without recording any video, had 3 people screaming at me in admin chat. My apologies

No worries! Like I said, I'm not stranger to accusations.

(But recording any video implies I am cheating and you just didn't get footage.)

Might as well just transfer over this entire post to introductions lol
-1 unban, willingly creating a forum account should be a bannable offense
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Welcome to the community!
Goodbye to the community!
[Image: image.png]
@chibill you forgot to lock this smfh

edit: nvm potato unlocked it, fk u potato