Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban request.
Ingame Name: xeno1000

SteamID: 76561198202532040

Who Banned You: Lost_Leviathan

Reason For Ban: calling Kaylie a slur and being weird

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: I'm sorry I was just extremely mad at Kaylie bc i was rdm'ed i shouldn't have called her that. I am also sorry for being weird i won't ever do it again. i just wanna play murder. The server is really nice and I love the models.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
nope
Other:

please consider unbanning me. I'll be nice and not annoying. I just wanna play my fav game. Thanks you.
your steamid is STEAM_0:0:121133156

can you explain what "being weird" means?
Ultimately it is up to August and personally I'd be fine with reducing it but I recommend you read the rules. I don't tolerate slurring of any kind even if you get mad but I want you to understand what you did. If you have proof of you being RDMed please post it here and it will be dealt with accordingly.
(06-25-2023, 12:28 AM)Lost_Leviathan Wrote: Ultimately it is up to August and personally I'd be fine with reducing it but I recommend you read the rules. I don't tolerate slurring of any kind even if you get mad but I want you to understand what you did. If you have proof of you being RDMed please post it here and it will be dealt with accordingly.

I do not have proof of the rdming unfortunately but she did type in chat that rdming is "slay". I understand that what i did wasn't right. I will make sure to read the rules.

(06-25-2023, 12:15 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: your steamid is STEAM_0:0:121133156

can you explain what "being weird" means?
saying immature sex stuff like vagina dick balls and flirting with another player in chat.
Immature things is a bit of an understatement, the stuff you said was just really weird.
I think a permanent ban is a bit much, I feel a reduction is fine.
[Image: image.png]
eh perma is a little harsh

+1 to reduction to months or weeks.

@Lost_Leviathan you got any footage from then?
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Your ban will be reduced to one week based on the original ban date.

While I do agree that a full permanent ban is harsh for a first offense, you did make some very disgusting comments toward one of our long time regulars. I do not accept your excuse that this was purely based on rage, or that this was "flirting" based on your own words. You made pretty concsious decisions to say the things you did. The only thing you accomplished was making an ass out of yourself and I highly recommend that you dig deep inside yourself and fix that part of you before you return to our server. If I see you making these kinds of comments again, you will be permanently banned without a second thought.

Also, if you find yourself being RDM'd again and you need us to help, click the discord link at the top of this website, go to the murder chat section, and type !murderhelp to ping us on the murder staff team. That way, anyone available can jump on to help. If nobody is available, please record any evidence you can and submit a ban request so my mods and I can handle it when we can.

Your ban will expire on July 1st.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg]