Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SMELLS LIKE WITCH SPIRIT
Well... shit. I haven't done this in a long time. I was going to do this a while ago but I forgot because of this one teacher that forgot how to kiss hearts (Which is not allowed for some unknown reason). 

Besides the reality of crappy heart surgeons (and incompetent ones at best..?) I've appeared under the belt of Dinkleberg and the rest of you handsome people. 

I'm Witchyle. This name is inspired during one of my unrealistic goth phases that I hated to go back into. Eyebrows were also assaulted during the process and I'm very okay with this fact until the day I die like a German. You can call me Witchy, Witch-Kyle, or whatever you want to call me under personal reasons. I don't really mind as long it's not related to that guy from the 90's. I think it's Noel Gallagher. 

I'm 22 years old; Old enough to own a house, dumb enough to buy clothes instead but smart enough to realize that I'm dumb enough to to buy clothes instead. I don't need to tell you where I'm from... :3

I'm a college student under the beauty of FLORIDA! (Not happy about that, I know.) Studying acting and English. A good mixture, pretty much.

FUN FACTS!

1. I was born on 9/11. (A year before). I think I have the VHS tape aftermath of 9/11 in my father's house right now.

2. My favorite foods are Pizza, Greek Yogurt, Kombucha, and Dominos' Pizza (in kind-of warm temperature).

3. I'm the second-ish child of my family.

4. I'm on an Austism Spectrum (I stim a lot by replaying the first few seconds Syd Barret's Octopus before the "TRIP... TWO", listening to the bass parts of There She Goes by Velvet Underground, Brooke Shields doll commercials, old 1960's radio, Beatles Lucy In the Sky with Diamonds in like 9 Octaves low (same for Free as Bird), etc etc.

5. I have a special interest in art in general... mostly people. Think of this as Kurt Vonnegut that stalks people in his imagination

6. My favorite book is Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, Time Traveler's Wife, and your secret diary.

7. My top 3 genres I listen to is Hip-Hop, Rock, and maaaayyyybe RnB. (Indie music came by due to Velvet Underground)

8. My father owned old music vinyls... Including the original Thriller by Michael Jackson, Nevermind by Nirvana THE WHITE ALBUM BY THE BEATLESSSSS, and much much more. (And no, you can't see them because he's extremely protective of them).

9. I can sing, dance, and act (not at the same time).

10. By the age of 5 or 4, I can type on the computer without looking at the keyboard.

That's all. Feel free to ask questions about my life or me or whatever hits your noggin.

-Witch... with an -yle.
Welcome

Why is your teacher trying to kiss hearts?
[Image: hH3s1QD.gif]
Sonic The Hedgehog.
i have a goat named Kyle.

wel-runforitwhileyoustillcan-com to the forums.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Don't really have a whole lottttt to say right now but it's been a bit since I've seen you, hope life's been treating you well lately
(06-28-2023, 07:45 PM)Arturo The1 Wrote: Welcome

Why is your teacher trying to kiss hearts?

On my POV, it's unknown; to my immoral research to find out his reasonings of his actions, I found out that he's doing that just cover the fact that he didn't kiss mine. Even though it was beating at the time. Not saying he has some sort of selfishness, but that doesn't stop me from getting my education.

It sounds reasonable at first, even to my standards. But it could've been avoided (or at least drawn to an alternative choice).

Never liked him though; he reminds me of Mussolini.

(06-28-2023, 10:05 PM)unfortunatepossum Wrote: i have a goat named Kyle.

wel-runforitwhileyoustillcan-com to the forums.

Whooooa; no wonder why you sound like a Tik Toker :D. They push you to the edge a lot whenever you exist; kind of sad tho :c

(06-29-2023, 01:35 AM)NO NAME Wrote: Don't really have a whole lottttt to say right now but it's been a bit since I've seen you, hope life's been treating you well lately
Life's doing that well to me; although chaotic in some directions. Somehow survived with a French coin worth 50 Francs. (circa 1997).
Welcome! FL college student graduate here. Go Knights, charge on!
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean