TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
you are one of the sweetest, most level-headed and reliable people in this community, and i know this while barely even knowing you. i've referred people to you for more personal stuff on a few occasions purely because i knew you were the most trustworthy person they could reach out to. you give off some of the best vibes of anyone i've met in my life, and i'm indescribably grateful for some of the stuff you've done in your time here, so i hope you'll remain despite resigning <3

(sorry for being mushy, i'm a little drunk)
I come out of lurking in the shadows to say thank you coco for everything you did as a community staff member. Always one of the best people to have around on the server. Hopefully I'll make a return soon and you will as well.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
(07-01-2023, 02:16 AM)reina Wrote: you are one of the sweetest, most level-headed and reliable people in this community, and i know this while barely even knowing you. i've referred people to you for more personal stuff on a few occasions purely because i knew you were the most trustworthy person they could reach out to. you give off some of the best vibes of anyone i've met in my life, and i'm indescribably grateful for some of the stuff you've done in your time here, so i hope you'll remain despite resigning <3

(sorry for being mushy, i'm a little drunk)

this actually made me a little bit emotional omg thank you so much <3
[Image: kirby.gif]
You guys keep leaving me whyyy )):

I'll miss you a lot, staffing and playing with you on the server was fun!!
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]