Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obvious Ghosting
chenzheng_qq ID is STEAM_0:0:103699672 and chenzheng_qq ID is STEAM_0:0:103699672 have about the same amount of playtime, obviously ghosting as they has 20+ kills for being new. Watch the video provided as it show the ghosters in process https://youtu.be/Gy0eN8Xbqb8

Thanks for your time, Have a good day.
Hey! Thanks for posting. Just for future reference, please follow the format from this post: here.
[Image: EtVvJkX.jpeg][Image: nvOLgbD.jpeg]
I hate it here. | 알았어 | Anak ng kamote
Find my elsewhere by clicking here!
Thank you for the ban request! We have a format for ban requests, and that can be found here. Able to edit your ban request with the correct format? :3

Format looks like this:

Offender's Name & Steam ID: 

Potential Witnesses: 

Reason to Ban: 

Proof: 

Other: (Optional)
???????? ??????
First of all, welcome to the forums!!!

Please use the format posted below:

Offender's Name & Steam ID:

Potential Witnesses:

Reason to Ban:

Proof:

Other: (Optional)
Hi.

Context. As of 6/27 at 00:13 AM EST, this player recieved a ban that has since expired for ghosting. this player was ghosting with Lanky(STEAM_0:0:77336209)

chenZ dude
Lanky, ghosting partner

As such, they have already been banned, and this thread should be processed.

@Laced Xanax ?
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I am going to go ahead & close this since the appropriate punishment has already been served. Pointed out by @BIIG_SAD
[Image: i43gHnI.png]