Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Napp's Owner - Multiple Offenses
Offender's Name & Steam ID: Napp's Owner (STEAM_0:1:776231387)

Potential Witnesses: Shiba

Reason to Ban: Hacking, Ghosting, Team Switching

Proof: 

Video 1https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYcsmnpm-Dc

0:14 - The round begins and they rack up 2 kills very quickly.
0:20 - Checking their steam profile only to discover it's private. Scoreboard also shows 15 kills with 30 mins playtime.
0:59 - They (combine) enter the room I am in and walk straight to my hiding spot (I know it is them because the same combine dies later in the video). 
1:07 - Really weird snap shooting from them visible through the wall.
1:10 - 1:25 - Starts trying to shoot me through the couch and maintains eye contact with me even though they shouldn't be able to see me through the couch. Continues trying to kill me (badly) and eventually end up killing themselves instead, proving the combine was Napp's Owner.
2:00 - Team switching to my team, presumably so they can be hunter again.

Video 2https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJl2e184YmM

0:48 - Ghosting the last prop left alive.
2:01 - Really janky aim, almost looks like they are snapping onto the Woody.
2:04 - Pretty sure they are looking at a prop through the wall, possibly one hiding in the bathroom.
2:11 - Weird movement for a few seconds, looks like lag. Scoreboard shows they have 150+ ping, but that ping doesn't seem high enough to cause laggy movement like that. I could be wrong here though.
2:20 - There are two props at the top of the stairs, they start looking at them before they can even see them. Some more really weird and snap-like shooting.
2:30 - Does a 180 and starts shooting at a vending machine which has a prop stuck inside as another vending machine. From first glance it's very difficult to spot this but they know someone is there right away. They end up failing to kill the stuck vending machine.

Screenshot of them switching to props right after video 2:
[Image: 1QxW5rZ.jpg]
[Image: fERop8v.png]
This is more than likely a hack that they were using. Some sort of ESP or something similar. One dead giveaway of being a hacker is team switching to being perma-hunter every round. (Literally a dead giveaway)

He's also being a good "sport" by letting others know where other props are hiding at.

They're also walking up towards almost every prop and shooting it on site without searching the area. Not even trying to hide it.

+1 for the perma ban, hacking is always a no-no.
Good job on the report!
[Image: EtVvJkX.jpeg][Image: nvOLgbD.jpeg]
I hate it here. | 알았어 | Anak ng kamote
Find my elsewhere by clicking here!
Snappy aim most likely aimbot, Running straight to props and Looking at props through walls most likely wallhack, Switching teams to only play as a hunter is a bit of a giveaway, And they're ghosting too 1+  for a perma due to hacking and ghosting
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
dollar store hacks.

bad hacks.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
User has been permanently Banned

Sorry for the slow response, work has taken over.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]