Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steam Summer Sale!
You should absolutely grab Starship Troopers: Extermination. I've already been pouring time into it and having a blast.
As for other games I wanna pick up: if I hadn't just dropped my savings on a new computer I'd be grabbing Squad, Weird West: Definitive Edition, Starship Troopers: Terran Command, Thymesia, Cozy Grove, Chivalry 2, and Darkest Dungeon 2
(06-30-2023, 08:18 AM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: May just pick up a Steam Deck 512GB
It seems like a good deal for travelers. My friend in the military has camping trips and takes his steam deck with him. Sometimes he gets internet and I see him pop on.

(06-30-2023, 04:01 PM)Kaiwan Wrote: You should absolutely grab Starship Troopers: Extermination. I've already been pouring time into it and having a blast.
As for other games I wanna pick up: if I hadn't just dropped my savings on a new computer I'd be grabbing Squad, Weird West: Definitive Edition, Starship Troopers: Terran Command, Thymesia, Cozy Grove, Chivalry 2, and Darkest Dungeon 2
I've been thinking about it, but I don't know many people who play it yet, and its above that $15 sweet spot for me.

replies just broke my brain i didn't know u could reply to more than one post in one post
[Image: image.png]

Here's what I purchased, total came to 64$
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(07-02-2023, 12:50 PM)Nazu(s) Wrote: [Image: image.png]

Here's what I purchased, total came to 64$
Let me know how Stray is!
???????? ??????
Picked up the Dead Space remaster this morning and it's much more terrifying than I remember.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Opened rust and got something worth 10 bucks so I decided to get skyrim, yippee!!
Has anyone been looking at Friends vs Friends? Its $7 right now and pretty fun
2v2 or 1v1 shooter duel game.
Card based abilities
I got these

Crab Champions
Cult of the Lamb
Teardown
PlateUp!
Poly Bridge 2
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Games I bought and have played/beat already:
A Normal Lost Phone (short puzzle story where you have to read through someone's messages and emails to figure out the story)
The Room + The Room Two (puzzle games that are super detailed and I love them, am very excited to play the rest and both were 53 cents)

Games I haven't gotten to
Call of Cthulhu
Outlast Trials
The Room Three
The Room 4: Old Sins
Quick side question sorry to use your thread for it, I want to get another Jackbox party pack for hanging out with friends, which one is the best? I have #4 and I've played #1 but it's on my old xbox 360.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean