Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT KING
goofy goober moment -1

imagine a spongebob goofer picture here
-1 you're weird and annoying, plus no effort into this appeal

the pinging me doesn't even scratch the surface
This is an incredibly high effort unban request, wow!
How can we trust you wont go on and start doing some really stupid shit again?

-1 you're weird
Putting "weirdness" aside, indicating in your appeal that you intend to continue the same behavior that got you banned is a surefire way to not get unbanned.
Randomly pinging Gabe may be a fun activity, I'm more concerned about Reina's report of harassment and other NSFW issues brought up. This concern persists despite the length, quality and immense thought put into your appeal.

Going in your favor is the length of time elapsed, so there's that I guess. But you are literally only here to troll so I don't see the point in letting you back.

-1 unban
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
You were gone? No wonder I haven't seen any furry feet posts. I'd like to continue not seeing that.

[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
For you to have consistently behaved the way you did in this discord server with absolutely no difference in maturity over the course of 3 1/2 years is an impressive feat. Even 11 months after being banned, that unchanging behavior is still reflected in this post. Your appeal has been denied, and you may re-appeal August 12th, 2023.